• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah not really that good a win, here's an equation for you:

Mosley + old - peds = below average win

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
      If Pac had fought Shane and dominated, you would have a completely different view.

But Pac refused to fight Shane, even at a catchweight of 142, so we will never know.
      no.......it would be a lot more entertqaaining...........but i would have called an old and inactive shane as much more dangerous fight for PAC..................................shane is old..........nothing to do who he fights..............

Comment

bump................................

Comment

Originally posted by strugg View Post
          no.......it would be a lot more entertqaaining...........but i would have called an old and inactive shane as much more dangerous fight for pac..................................shane is old..........nothing to do who he fights..............
          shane got on espn, challenged mayweather called him a ducker etc.

And got his ass whooped. I am sure all this talk of shane is old etc, well mayweather isnt god and cant rewind teh time clock to make him 34 years old.

Now i ask you why was pacquiao fighting clottey, when clottey has lost his last 2 fights prior?

Why would a man get a shot at a title when he loses twice?

Could you imagine the backlash from mayweather if he fought clottey next? Or if he fought nate campbell?

You guys are ****in hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by EDOMITESLAYER View Post
            shane got on espn, challenged mayweather called him a ducker etc.

And got his ass whooped. I am sure all this talk of shane is old etc, well mayweather isnt god and cant rewind teh time clock to make him 34 years old.

Now i ask you why was pacquiao fighting clottey, when clottey has lost his last 2 fights prior?

Why would a man get a shot at a title when he loses twice?

Could you imagine the backlash from mayweather if he fought clottey next? Or if he fought nate campbell?

You guys are ****in hypocrites.

Clottey is a legit WW......who was winning against MARG.......had a close fight/loss against Cotto............and shane was booked for BERTO.......................hope i answered your question

Comment

That was a very impressive win by Floyd. IMO Moseley despite his age is well preserved and would cause all the welterweights problems. In many ways I would have prefered to have seen him fight Manny. I could see him performing really well against him. The reason Mosely did not look good was because Floyd was on top of his game and was so good it took Moseley out of his game.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
                That was a very impressive win by Floyd. IMO Moseley despite his age is well preserved and would cause all the welterweights problems. In many ways I would have prefered to have seen him fight Manny. I could see him performing really well against him. The reason Mosely did not look good was because Floyd was on top of his game and was so good it took Moseley out of his game.
                SO you dont think being 38 y/o ..........and 15 month inactive have anything to do with it??...............................im guessing youre gonna quote the MARG win now right????

Comment

Working...
                X