How can I get atleast up to 115 ?

Any tips ?

thx

Eat .

Kthxbye.

Comment

lol tried that but it just don't work.

Comment

you might just have to wait until you get a little bit older and then you will be trying to keep weight off.

Comment

Enjoy your metabolism while your young. Eat and eat and not gain a pound!

Comment

No I hate being skinny my dad had the same problem untill he was 16-17 now hes big so it will happen eventually but I want it to happen now.

Comment

i was really thin until i was about 24, and then i started to grow muscle without really doing anything. and now i am a bit bulky for my height , at least more bulky than i would like to be, but be patient and your body will change. there really isnt much you can do about it now though. i tried to get bigger when i was your age as well and it just doesnt work. you should try activities that keep you in good shape but dont have any clear size advantages. play soccer, box. things like that.

Comment

um your going to have to wait. why are you in such a big hurry. dont push your body to do things that you dont need because you will cause damage to your self

Comment

Originally posted by Jabz

Any tips ?

thx
                  i was fighting at 106 when i was fifteen almost 16. when i turned 16 i started to fight at 112....not much you can do. i never used weights(other than for shadowboxing). just let youself grow naturally

Comment

Originally posted by Jabz

Any tips ?

thx
                    u dont wanna be gaining weight being lights fun

Comment

Working...
                    X