Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah Furious at Angel Garcia: Watch Me Torture Danny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judah talks so much out the ring...but in the ring he gets his azz beat. Dudes a straight BUM!

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
      Zab is a mental midget, I wont deny that. But he hands down, has more skills, more speed, more explosiveness, better footwork, better head movement and possibly just as much KO power, if not... more then Garcia.

Garcia's advantage really is the mental part and even that is put into question. Garcia hasnt been truly tested in the later rounds by a quality opponent. Garcia is Puerto Rican and they have a rich tradition of being mental midgets and quitters themselves, for all we know... Danny can mentally fade as well.
      Your rascist bias is pathetic. You idiots who underestimate Garcia's chances because he's PR are fools. Zab gets sparked AGAIN!!

Comment

Let's all stop pretending a prime Judah was some destructive boxing machine also. At the same age Garcia is now, he had only fought Witter and Tszyu and got murdered by Tszyu. Sure he was quick and has a great left hook, but his best days were at Junior Welter and even then he got sparked by nearly ever big name he fought. Garcia doesn't wing lucky punches, he times by punching with them and blows them out with vicious left hooks. Zab dies after rd 5 every fight since his late 20s. He will get stoped in rd9 I think by a bigger, younger guy with more heart and determination. Don't hook with a hooker. Zab can hook better than most, but he is too small and shot to make it count this time.

Comment

Judah is getting KO'd in this one. He usually survives or cons his way out (no pun intended) but this time he is dog food.

Comment

I should have been given up on Zab when he said Clottey head butted him but it was a clear punch that open a cut over his eye. then he claimed that he could not see out of it. Judah is done. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt against Khan because of his two fights prior with Whitaker in his corner as trainer but he found a way to bail out of the match with Khan too. Zab overreacts in every fight. Garcia's going to put him out and into retirement where he belongs.

Comment

I believe that by the way Angel acts at every press conference. The guy has never boxed before and just lives his life through his son because he couldn't accomplish anything significant himself. Angel is like 70 years old but acts like a 16 year old wannabe gangster which is sad.

Styles makes fights and I truly believe Zab will box Danny's ears off. Danny's 2 biggest fights were against a guy waaay passed his prime who should've retired 5 years ago and against a quick amateurish looking boxer with no chin. The sad part was Khan was beating Garcia every second of the fight up until Danny threw that hay maker and it landed it on Khan's neck/back of the head.

Danny is flat footed, his defence isn't anything special and he only has one punch. Zab is faster, better footwork, slicker and quicker hands with just as much KO power... If not, more. I got Judah by UD.
              Oh stop! Zab will quit

Comment

Originally posted by JAW View Post
                Your rascist bias is pathetic. You idiots who underestimate Garcia's chances because he's PR are fools. Zab gets sparked AGAIN!!
                Wah wah wah... How am I being racist? By stating a characteristic that is common amongst Puerto Ricans? I never knocked them as fighters cause Puerto Ricans are solid boxers with excellent fundamentals. Im just stating the obvious characteristic they have which is not having any heart when things get rough and hard.

Trust me... I agree, Zab will get sparked... But not by a flat footed, no head movement daddys boy like Danny. Zab has to much skills for Danny. Garcia cant win every fight with his left hay maker. Danny aint nothing special. He beat a living legend who should have retired 5 years ago and landed a hail mary punch on a glass chinned guy who never had defense to begin with.

Comment

[QUOTE=MTN;12762872]Wah wah wah... How am I being racist? By stating a characteristic that is common amongst Puerto Ricans? I never knocked them as fighters cause Puerto Ricans are solid boxers with excellent fundamentals. Im just stating the obvious characteristic they have which is not having any heart when things get rough and hard.

Well, I guess xenophobic may be more correct, but seriously? Hey everyone, black people are lazy as ****. I mean don't get me wrong, they are great dancers, but sooo lazy. How is that NOT racist?

Comment

[QUOTE=JAW;12762929]

Well, I guess xenophobic may be more correct, but seriously? Hey everyone, black people are lazy as ****. I mean don't get me wrong, they are great dancers, but sooo lazy. How is that NOT racist?
                    Youre stating a general stereotype like I did... Nothing wrong with that. Black people lazy? Thats debatable. Great dancers? Cant say I disagree.

Comment

zab judah is a cheap prostitute. the fans who pay to see him get off on watching him get beat up and zab takes his money and his beating and waits for the next customer. everyone feels dirty afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X