Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Need a False Flag to Start War with Iran!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] We Need a False Flag to Start War with Iran!

This **** has got to stop ... These guys are talking about starting wars in which not one of them will be suiting up for battle -- And I seriously doubt, any of their kids will be doing any fighting either.

Hell-Bent of starting a freakin war ... what the hell is wrong with these people?

Full version where Israeli Lobbyist talks about other ways to draw Iran into a war. Jump to 1:15 for these outrageous comments.

http://youtu.be/fsvDWZTVP3E

Preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons is the declared policy of both the U.S. and Israeli governments. This past spring and summer, The Washington Institute convened strategic dialogues with a small group of knowledgeable and influential Israelis and Americans to discuss bilateral consultation on advancing the policy of prevention. In the wake of those meetings, Patrick Clawson and David Makovsky have written a soon-to-be-released report regarding the various issues and tensions that affect such consultation. The report includes a variety of proposals for how the United States and Israel can get back the initiative in halting Tehran's nuclear progress.

To discuss their findings, The Washington Institute held a Policy Forum luncheon with the authors, joined by Ambassador Dennis Ross, in Washington, DC, on Friday, September 21, 2012.

Dennis Ross rejoined The Washington Institute as counselor in December 2011 after serving as special assistant to President Obama, senior director for the central region at the National Security Council, and special advisor to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, focusing on Iran. Previously, he played a leading role in shaping U.S. involvement in the peace process for more than twelve years, dealing directly with the parties in negotiations.

Patrick Clawson is director of research and head of the Iran Security Initiative at the Institute. A Persian speaker, he is the author or editor of eighteen books and studies on Iran as well as more than 150 articles on the Middle East. Previously, he served at the National Defense University, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund, among other institutions.

David Makovsky is the Ziegler distinguished fellow at the Institute, where he directs the Project on the Middle East Peace Process and has chaired two rounds of U.S.-Israeli dialogue on Iran. His publications include a just-released New Yorker essay on Israel's 2007 bombing of Syria's nuclear reactor titled "The Silent Strike."

Originally posted by ZeeBrah
    Ron Paul 2012

Problem solved.
    Little late for that song homie .. We're stuck with a choice between Obama & Romney -- Period!! The powers have spoken.

Comment

This is obviously an Alex Jones-ian Inside job. This guy is one of Alex Jones' shills. He planted him to say this so that he can run a story about it and get more ratings.

Pictures of Alex Jones and this guy having dinner coming.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah
        I'd rather stick to my "morals", as stupid as that may sound.
        Don't get me wrong, I'm with you, the Morally right thing to do is move both the Dems and the GOP out of office, and put a more constitutionally minded party in power. But that will not happen because the "We the PEOPLE" part of the document is null and void.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          This is obviously an Alex Jones-ian Inside job. This guy is one of Alex Jones' shills. He planted him to say this so that he can run a story about it and get more ratings.

Pictures of Alex Jones and this guy having dinner coming.
          Yeah, the whole event was staged and scripted to give the illusion that Israel and the US are foaming at the mouth for a war with Iran.

And you can't leave out that, Alex Jones sponsored the event and paid all the advertising fees.

Comment

War Criminals being War Criminals

Comment

War would suck. But a nuclear Iran would be dangerous across the entire GME.

Decisions, decisions.

Comment

I LOL everytime I think of the idea of the next generation who grew up on facebook and 'Call of Duty' actually having to fight a real war.

Status update : "ZOMG! I'm being shot at!!!" LULZ!

Comment

I say we just nuke Iran, **** letting anymore Americans die.

Comment

War with Iran is going to happen IMO. The media build up just points to it. It is all preparation to the get the population ready for it. Once everything is in place a handy "incident" just triggers the inevitable. This seems to be going on with the Syria issue right now with these incidents with Turkey. Assad must be under huge pressure do you really think he wants to amplify the pressure and bring Turkey in the equation. That means the end for him. When Hitler invaded Poland bogus border incidents were created to justify the war and it looks to me that is going on in Syria. After Syria falls Iran is next and when that war starts our lives will change for ever. Oil prices will go through the roof and inflation will spiral beyond it's crazy present levels and the economy will get even worse. War with Iran could well bring in China and Russia who are getting sick of US agressive overseas action.
                    We don't live in a democracy. It is just an illusion if we did we would have internet voting on key issues. If there was a vote on getting into a war with of Iraq and Afghanistan our troops would have never been sent in the first place and troops would be home. We are powerless and our lovely democracies are going to start a war with Iran whether we like it or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X