Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 151 Cancelled.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dana: I can't make you fight. You're either a fighter or you're not.

Dana: good for you Jon Jones that you have money but there's a bunch of guys that needed to fight to feed their families.

Comment

Dana says if Jon refuses to fight Lyoto he'll have an even worse conference call later today.

Comment

Dana calls this one of the most selfish, disgusting decisions he's ever seen.

Comment

Dana: I don't give a **** what Greg Jackson thinks. He should never be interviewed by anyone again except for a psychiatrist.

Comment

Call is over. Dana: "That's it. We're done. ... See you in Toronto"

Comment

Has that really never happened before?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Has that really never happened before?
                Yeah, most people step up, there have been whole cards that where pretty much short notice fights and replacements. Greg Jackson is the devil...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  Yeah, most people step up, there have been whole cards that where pretty much short notice fights and replacements. Greg Jackson is the devil...
                  Yeah thats pretty dirty.

I dont see why he wouldnt fight Chael on short notice Jones is so much bigger then him.

Comment

this is total bullshit. chael is the one sitting out of shape and having to crunch intense training in 2 weeks to get ready while Jones has been getting ready for the past 2 months. fuk Jones and fuk Jackson.

Comment

Jon Jones would refuse to fight me probably. 1-0 Japanese Boxing. UFC lineal Champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X