Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley behavior of HEADBUTTING played a “CONSTANT” role in his PAST 6 victories!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    The headbutt is only legal if the ref calls it an accident. So what needs to happen is the refs need to stop calling Bradley's headbutts accidents.
    What if they are accidents?

Comment

That's a habit, which also automatically make it a part of his behaviour.

If that's how he wants to be remembered, fine by me. I ain't watching that stuff.
      Like I'm not watching *****-slappy.

Comment

its very simple,

you want to win? than you have to deal with Buttley.

Comment

ofcourse it played a constant role in the past 6 victories because it happened in all of the 6 victories. What a weird quiestion to ask, . A better question would have been if you had asked if his headbutting played a significant role in winning fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
            Bradley is a good fighter, and I love is determination. However as I said in my Opening post. Bradley has incorporated this tactic of headbutting into his BEHAVIOR which is the problem.

I choose the word behavior, because that is the word that perfectly describes what is going with with Bradley and his head butts.
            To be clear,

Behavior: Refers to a person action intentionally or unintentionally. Behavior is what a person does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes.

So as a result; Bradley’s behavior and his habit of head butting his opponents has now had him with 6 opponents in a row, and 6 Fights in a row in which he has a head butt’s average of 3 head butts per fight. That’s average total of 18 head butts in the past 6 fights.

What we can all determine by these facts are that no matter how big or how small of a part it played. Bradley's headbutts played a "CONSTANT" role in his past 6 victories.
            based on your behavior theory
            you are an idiot!
            but you are like a fungus and eventually you grow on people
            hahahh
            I cant stand all these head butt hooligans like you and others that accuse fighters of intentionally headbutting
            I would love to see them fight and how their body and especially head is when they throw a punch

Comment

Excellent post.

It is a constant trend with Bradley. That cant be argued.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
                That's a habit, which also automatically make it a part of his behaviour.

If that's how he wants to be remembered, fine by me. I ain't watching that stuff.
                Like I'm not watching *****-slappy.
                Green K, .

Calzaghe was a bum.

Comment

what type of role are we talking about? did they help him win, is that what you are saying?

Comment

The day Pac and Bradley fight and the fight is stopped because of a cut over Pacs eye from a Bradley head butt.

This site would destroy Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      The day Pac and Bradley fight and the fight is stopped because of a cut over Pacs eye from a Bradley head butt.

This site would destroy Bradley.
                      Not really. Manny isn't soft like Alexander and Campbell. He will actually continue to fight......unlike those cowards.

Comment

Working...
                      X