Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duran vs Buchanan: Was Foul Cry a Hoax?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disregard the title on the face of the video, the first minute is relevant to the topic of this thread.

CLOSURE

[vbtube]fpWRti6R5P4[/vbtube]

Comment

Originally posted by panamaniac View Post
      fascinating... I think it's reasonable to assume that any blow capable of inflicting that much damage should be clearly visible. Furthermore, isn't a groin guard (see figure below) designed to obsorb most of the impact of such a blow, thereby limiting it's severity?

it does absorb it. But you got a guy named "hands of stone" hitting your balls. If you arent "balls of stone" then its not going to be a good ending.

Comment

CHECK OUT HIS VIDEO AND IT WILL SHOW HOW HARD A LOW BLOW HURTS

Comment

Anyone who thinks that Duran didn't obliterate King Ken's balls is a flat out numpty.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
            CHECK OUT HIS VIDEO AND IT WILL SHOW HOW HARD A LOW BLOW HURTS
            And Duran probably hits about three times harder than Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by Panamaniac View Post
              Buchanan is not a gifted thespian and did sustain severe scrotal injury, resulting in reparative surgery. All we've ever had is circumstantial evidence and it's apparent that's all we'll ever have.
              The bolded is called DIRECT EVIDENCE. How else did Buchanan's balls get crushed? Did Don King do it? Floyd Mayweather Jr.? Did a small surgical explosive device implanted at birth and set to detonate on June 26, 1972 cause the damage?

Comment

You are bias

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                The ref grabbed Duran on his forearm and brought the punch downward thats how it landed low!! Kenny was getting hammered and looked like he wanted out of that fight! Duran was to much for him and Ken couldn't deal with the pressure. Kenny wantd to stand up and box and Duran just fought his normal style and kicked his butt, simple as that! Ray.
                You Know, just by reading your comment I can see your bias. I watched the fight. There was no signs that the Kenny was looking for a way out. It’s obvious that the man was hurt terribly bad. He showed no signs of any theatrics before this moment in the fight. He got hit so hard that it ruptured his balls man. Why are you trying to go out of the way to ague against the obvious here?

Comment

You have never been in a fight in your life have you. Admit it. I’ll tell you what you put that on and let me punch you in the nuts and then you can give me your opinion then

Comment

heromaker...... I opened my gym in 1969 it remains open to this day run by one of the boxers that trained under me.
                    The cups are made from steel, if his cup tented it must have been a cheap piece of equipment.
                    Point being Ken can't beat Duran, Ken was a good boxer but Duran is an ATG lightweight.

If you want to try to hit him in the balls come on down. You see Ray Corso is my real name and I'm a very real person.

Ray

Comment

Here is what I believe happened. Kenny finally had some success finding Duran in that round. When the bell rang he could not bring himself to stop. Duran does not take that, of course, and hits him in the nuts. End of story. I cannot be sure, but I believe that is what he intended to do. It may be that the ref pulled on his arm, causing the punch to angle low. I will have to watch it again. At this time I still believe it to be intentional, a knee jerk reaction on Duran's part.

Comment

Working...
                      X