Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TROUT calls out Canelo after Cotto beat down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a legit 154 champion puts on a great performance and calls bum ass alvarez out post fight... "canelo has walked away." "oscar's not here." surprise, surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      a legit 154 champion puts on a great performance and calls bum ass alvarez out post fight... "canelo has walked away." "oscar's not here." surprise, surprise.
      Agreed 100% Trout vs. Canelo needs to be in the works come Monday. I like how Austin didnt refer to his management team, and said right then and there, who he wanted. Classy dude in his post fight interview, you gotta love him.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
        Trout deserves the fight, I just wish he had a more exciting style, this fight would be real tactical n booring.
        A non tactical fight is what i call boring. Sounds Like you need to be watching UFC. Nothing but brawling over there. Nothing is more exciting to me then to see two tactician apply their strategy in a boxing match. You my friend should learn to play chess. Maybe then you'll! appreciate the art of boxing.

Comment

I just wanted to restate myself on this subject...

I hope Alvarez accepts..It would be a great fight,I think I might be slightly favoring Alvarez as well..But if he chooses leftovers or another Jr or WW I'm gonna lose a lot of respect for him...

Comment

i thought it was funny that canelo left after trout was announced as the winner....if canelo has no interest in fighting trout then **** him. shows how much of a fake champ he is if he's not going to fight any of the top natural jmws. trout put on a good performance and convincingly beat cotto..he came up the hard way, is a humble champ, and deserves a shot at canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
              A non tactical fight is what i call boring. Sounds Like you need to be watching UFC. Nothing but brawling over there. Nothing is more exciting to me then to see two tactician apply their strategy in a boxing match. You my friend should learn to play chess. Maybe then you'll! appreciate the art of boxing.
              I would most likely smoke you in chess! Its been a while since I last played, don't get me wrong after watching boxing for so long I have learned to appreciate the sweet science but I'm Mexican we like to see war's!!! It's ok to be tactical just don't be over defensive and make the fight booring.

Comment

Trout is just too slick for Canelo to consider fighting him. Oscar knows Canelo would get exposed.

Comment

Everyone is in it for the money. Floyd, Canelo, Manny, Martinez, Donaire, each and every single fighter out there is in it for the money.

I beg someone to give me an example of the last time a fighter took less money against a better/tougher/riskier opponent instead of the fight for more money against a safer opponent with a name. Please I beg someone to give me this example.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Trout is just too slick for Canelo to consider fighting him. Oscar knows Canelo would get exposed.
                    maybe. i think the risk is not worth the reward

Comment

Originally posted by Red Power View Post
                      Everyone is in it for the money. Floyd, Canelo, Manny, Martinez, Donaire, each and every single fighter out there is in it for the money.

I beg someone to give me an example of the last time a fighter took less money against a better/tougher/riskier opponent instead of the fight for more money against a safer opponent with a name. Please I beg someone to give me this example.
                      well when floyd, pac, martinez, donaire, etc.. we're making a name for themselves coming up the hard way it wasn't really about the money. they all took risks, jumped in the deep end and came out on top, and now they're all rightfully in a position to wanting to get big money fights. the fact that canelo hasn't fought ANYONE and is getting a ton of money every fight and feels he needs to fight big money fights is BS. he should work his way up like the great fighters in this era did...donaire fighting darchinyan, pac fighting barrera, floyd fighting corrales etc., etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X