Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Mack is Fighting For His Life, This Will Be a Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Mack is Fighting For His Life, This Will Be a Test

CARL Froch has warned that the first defence of his IBF ­super-middleweight crown will not be the foregone ­conclusion his fans expect.

Froch’s clash with Yusaf Mack in ­Nottingham on November 17 looks like a gentle return to action.

American Mack, ranked No.6 by the IBF, will be the first opponent for Froch since he destroyed unbeaten champ Lucian Bute in five rounds in Nottingham in May. [Click Here To Read More]

Another useless fight and waste of time.

Comment

Yeah it could have been a better opponent but I don't there are many fighters willing to fight Carl in his backyard right now.

Still ... WAR FROCH !!

Comment

Would have preferred Froch vs. Bika at least, or if he wanted a LHW, Froch vs. Cleverly.

Comment

Why the hell is Froch referring to himself in the third person?

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
            Why the hell is Froch referring to himself in the third person?
            Because he the man. Period.

Comment

Mack is a mediocre fighter with a pretty exciting style, I will definitely watch this one should be an entertaining fight up until Froch KOs him.

Comment

nah it won't. I wish froch would just say "I'm gonna destroy this bum". that'd get me more excited for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  nah it won't. I wish froch would just say "I'm gonna destroy this bum". that'd get me more excited for this fight
                  Yeah, but boxingheads know how much of a mis-match this SHOULD be, but with Froch, he makes a fight too exciting for his own good at times.

He needs to sell this fight to the gullible casuals that have no clue to who Mack is. Make him look good when fightnight arrives.

If Hatton can do it with Lazcano, Froch is allowed a pass for Mack. Especially considering the run he has been on the past 3-4 years.

Comment

Easy Fight

Mack has no chin will get knocked out in less than 6rds, all Froch has to do is put constant pressure on him like he did Bute is fight. Mack is Bigger but Froch is longer, taller, better puncher, boxer and chin stronger. The only chance Mack has is his jab and inside fighting not to bad, but Froch is a animal and also a finisher

Comment

Working...
                    X