No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley, "DOWN GOES MAYWEATHER!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    yeah i give him props for trying to do his best, but why did he leave at the end? he didn't give a post fight interview and neither went to the post fight presser. to me that was a pretty ******* thing to do. miguel's always been a respectable man, wish he would kind of accept defeat like a man ya know. but no, i think 4-5 years ago mayweather would've been faster and cotto wouldn't be as smart let alone not have diaz in his corner.

good points, but miguel wouldnt of been damaged goods too. People always say pac damaged cotto Im sorry but I think the one who damaged cotto was margarito. That marg fight took miguels spirit from boxing and it made the difference in cottos career...........

Comment

Dammit! The crowd was going ape in round 8! I really thought it was gonna happen... Oh well. Went out like a champ in the ring and walked out like a loser after! I wanted to hear Cottos side. Oh well. He fought hard and looked pretty good too. Much props to Cotto. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

Pff Mayweather made the fight close because he felt like making it close. He was fighting him the way he felt like fighting until round 5 then stepped off the gas pedal to then step on it a little bit on the 12th so everyone knew that the king was never in any real danger...

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
          Pff Mayweather made the fight close because he felt like making it close. He was fighting him the way he felt like fighting until round 5 then stepped off the gas pedal to then step on it a little bit on the 12th so everyone knew that the king was never in any real danger...
          For real may just stood there and let cotto tee of yet he only managed to win a couple of rounds now people want to put him in the p4p list what kinda ******ed sht is that.

Comment

Working...
          X