Comments Thread For: Segura Wants Tyson Marquez After Viloria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Segura Wants Tyson Marquez After Viloria

By Ryan Burton

Former RING/WBA/WBO light flyweight champion Giovani Segura plans on becoming a two division champion on December 11th when he travels to the Philippines to face WBO flyweight champion Brian Viloria. Segura is no stranger to fighting in hostile environments as he gave Ivan Calderon his first loss when he knocked out the former two division champion last year in his native Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Segura shouldn't be looking past Viloria, but a fight with Marquez has foty potential. War Segura!

Comment

Holy ****!

Tyson Marquez vs. Segura would make me shoot a load in my pants

Comment

Segura is a true warrior & a true Champion, he.s ALWAYS looking to fight the best & doesn't care when & where & just brings it on!!! Now Viloria is a good fighter with good skills & has some pop in his puches.. So for the first half of the fight it should be a good 1.. Now depending on Viloria's condition is a big factor if it goes past 6 cause Vilorias problem is his stamina, after 7 or 8 rounds he starts fading away & against Segura that's fatal!! That's exactly what happened to Viloria in his KO lost against Tamara(also in the Philippines), he was winning the fight & at the end he was so tired he basically collapsed.. Tamara was all over him, but it was obvious he went down more from exhaustion than anything else.. If Segura beats Viloria, him & Hernandez will be areal good 1!

Comment

WAR IRON MIKE TYSON!!!....Oh wait.

This would be an awesome fight, I hope it gets made. Tyson Marquez in 11 TKO.

Comment

Hell ya that's what I'm talkin about. That would be a great fight. Are you listening Showtime and HBO????

Comment

Bring it on! FOTY candidate for sure.

Segura shouldn't be looking past Viloria but damn I'm excited about this possible fight.

I got Marquez on points. Segura will gas out and it'll be Marquez' fight from then on to the end.

Comment

Viloria tends to lose steam. He should ask Marquez for some of the latter's pee drinks. He would need it vs tireless Segura.

Comment

dont do it. segura should go after the thai. If he beats him he goes straight to the hall of fame

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                    By Ryan Burton

Former RING/WBA/WBO light flyweight champion Giovani Segura plans on becoming a two division champion on December 11th when he travels to the Philippines to face WBO flyweight champion Brian Viloria. Segura is no stranger to fighting in hostile environments as he gave Ivan Calderon his first loss when he knocked out the former two division champion last year in his native Puerto Rico.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

That will be a fight not to miss hope they make it

Comment

Working...
                    X