No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Not Serious, Trying To Get Attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Not Serious, Trying To Get Attention

Pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao’s adviser, Michael Koncz, believes Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s reported desire to fight Pacquiao on May 5 is just another “gimmick by Mayweather to try and steal the thunder from Manny’s upcoming fight (against Juan Manuel Marquez) just like he did one day after the press conference to announce the Pacquiao-Shane Mosley fight.”

[Click Here To Read More]

my initial reaction as well, but we'll see in the coming days.

Comment

These rats are trying to stop the fight happening its so annoying i have no doubt Pacman will accept the fight Freddy has stated that he as a trainer would love the challenger of coming up with a gameplan to beat floyd

But will ARUM OR KONCZ let it happen it is of my thoughts that floyd beats manny and has very smartly let manny fight all these fights from 09 plus the one coming up so he will slow down just a tad so floyd knows he wins.

Just smart move from the smartest team in the history of boxing led by the mystery man al hamon, but even so Manny is a warrior and this will be a war with no 100% outcome so lets get it on.

Floyd has been guilty of ducking in the past that true and i feel he thought manny was on something BUT THE REASON HE WONT DROP THE TESTING is because i think alarm bells went off in his head when manny refused it which was not smart move by team pac,

Do i think manny is on them no but dont refuse the test they have agreed to all testing now arum has confirmed floyd has now put himself in a corner saying we want that next may 5 ALL MANNY HAS TO DO in the ring post fight with max is say '' I agree to full blood and urine testing random and we have a fight

Do you see how Koncz states how can you book a venue without telling us first its all bull****

Mayweather has PUT on alert the mgm grand for the date of may 5 so its there he has not named a officail rival and he doesnt have to i wish manny would leave these snakes...

Comment

Sounds like Floyd is serious to me,my thing is if ya think he is not call his bluff..He is saying if Pac agrees to testing the fight get's made right??Well hell if that the only thin holding it up then the ball is in Pac's court imo..Agree to full testing and see what happens..

Comment

shut the f! up koncz u snake!

Comment

Just shut up Konz, and make the fight happen, you smuck!

Comment

Don't take Haymon and Ellerbe seriously they have done it before and they will do it again. The whole world knows who is the dodger..

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                Just shut up Konz, and make the fight happen, you smuck!
                You can easily be fooled by Team Monkey May..They're laughing..

Comment

What does this scum do? besides take money from Manny? When a lowlife like Ariza can't stand you and whoops your ass, you know you are worthless.

Comment

And if this isn't serious, what do you call Bob Arum's BULLSHIAT "mayweather countdown clock" on the TR website?

Comment

Working...
                    X