No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto in The Bay Area, Working With Victor Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Berto in The Bay Area, Working With Victor Conte

Sources revealed to me that Andre Berto and his team have been sighted in the Bay Area city of San Carlos, Calif., where the former WBC welterweight champion is reportedly working with Victor Conte in preparation for his next fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Great fight with Ortiz. Good luck Berto. We are pushing for you to come back. Grow wise and composed and your time will come.

Comment

Victor gets around.

Comment

That's low...didn't Berto accuse Ortiz of roiding? Now he's hanging out with the supplier?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Sources revealed to me that Andre Berto and his team have been sighted in the Bay Area city of San Carlos, Calif., where the former WBC welterweight champion is reportedly working with Victor Conte in preparation for his next fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Wow, I guess that means Berto must be on steroids ?

Comment

Andre Berto...lol...what a joke

Comment

Berto's gonna be on PED's now and quit like Zab...

Comment

i say let 'em all cheat. let's truly see what levels the human body is capable of reaching. in all sports. let the athlete make that choice and bear the consequences of his or her decision. sure would make for some excitement huh?

whats crazy is, there are probably some regular joes walking around that don't have to abide by these rules, that are physically superior to our favorite athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                  i say let 'em all cheat. let's truly see what levels the human body is capable of reaching. in all sports. let the athlete make that choice and bear the consequences of his or her decision. sure would make for some excitement huh?

whats crazy is, there are probably some regular joes walking around that don't have to abide by these rules, that are physically superior to our favorite athletes.
                  yup... de la hoya > vargas

so sad

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

I say DON'T let them cheat. Boxing should enforce the most stringent drug testing that there is, and the testing agencies should keep trying to improve their methods every year to stay on top things.

If you can't get into a boxing ring without being a cheating p*ssy then you don't belong in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X