No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Gets Green Light For November 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Gets Green Light For November 2

The World Boxing Council has given WBC super bantamweight champion Leo Santa Cruz (25-0-1, 15KOs) permission to make a voluntary defense of his title on November 2nd, but ordered the winner of the November match to face former champion Cristian "Diamante" Mijares next. Santa Cruz captured the title last month with a third round TKO of Victor Terrazas. The WBC has made Mijares the mandatory challenger to the title. The Santa Cruz-Terrazas winner was previously ordered to face Mijares, but the WBC approved Santa Cruz's request to make a voluntary on the November date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

fight ceda jr please leo make it happen

Comment

I hope Mijares at least got step aside money...

Comment

Nothing new here.....WBC does this all the time

Comment

I hope it is a big name. He needs to face another Star to rise to the next level.

Comment

dont care who its against...nov 2 is circled..Leo is a must watch for this fight fan

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              dont care who its against...nov 2 is circled..Leo is a must watch for this fight fan
              I agree carnal

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                same here,,don't care against who,just like watching this guy fight,i doubt it's against anybody really good since he's supposed to fight his mandatory after November,even though I don't like that it's mijares

Comment

Some of you don't care who it is against??? So I guess you would rather see him bowl over weak comp vs fighting a pitched battle against a top guy where he has to reach inside raise him game??

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Some of you don't care who it is against??? So I guess you would rather see him bowl over weak comp vs fighting a pitched battle against a top guy where he has to reach inside raise him game??
                    of course we'd rather see him against a quality fighter,but the point we trying to make is we just want to watch him regardless of who he's fighting,he's just one of those fighters that you must see,exciting to watch,there are fighters out there who if I go out on Saturday afternoon im not in a hurry to get back home to watch the fight,but with santa cruz i'll be sure to make it back home,i guess that's what is meant here

Comment

Working...
                    X