Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Payano Shows Heart, Skill To Keep Unbeaten Streak Alive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Payano Shows Heart, Skill To Keep Unbeaten Streak Alive

A battle of unbeaten southpaw Bantamweights delivered fireworks in the main event Friday night at the South Mountain Arena in South Orange, New Jersey. Dropped in round three, 29-year old Juan Carlos Payano (14-0, 8 KO) of Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic, came off the floor to seize control before lowering the boom on 28-year old Jundy Maraon (15-1-1, 12 KO) of Sominot, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines, in round seven.

Both men came in below the division limit of 118 lbs., Payano at 116 ½ and Maraon at 117. The referee was Randy Newman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

To small to draw interest here I guess! He's a quality guy with a temper hahahaha!! I like him, he comes to fight to bad he's not a 160lb body he beat the crap out of everyone!!!! Good skills, plenty of talent and willing to win at any cost!! Good fighter! It was a good fight! Ray.

Comment

Baby pacquiao !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        To small to draw interest here I guess! He's a quality guy with a temper hahahaha!! I like him, he comes to fight to bad he's not a 160lb body he beat the crap out of everyone!!!! Good skills, plenty of talent and willing to win at any cost!! Good fighter! It was a good fight! Ray.
        Yeah, perhaps...you are right! But these days the hype jobs get more attention than those that actually do fight and are willing to fight anyone. I honestly thought Payano might loose this fight and he proved me wrong. When he went down I thought...damn...there he goes because I know that Maraon could punch but he got up and stayed with it. I hope he continues to go forward...who knows...eventually he will get some attention.

Comment

Working...
        X