Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maccarinelli Could Face The Cleverly After Braehmer Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maccarinelli Could Face The Cleverly After Braehmer Bout

The one-time WBO cruiserweight champion, Enzo Maccarinelli (32-5, 25KOs), could find himself in position to fight fellow Welsh boxer Nathan Cleverly (21-0, 10KOs). Macca, a career cruiserweight who once faced David Haye in a heavily hyped unification, recently announced his decision to drop down to light heavyweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

lmaoooo this guy should quit boxing

Comment

Surely as he's a natural cruiserweight, going down a weight would only make his china chin weaker?

But yeah, this is a stupid idea, I wish he'd retire now; especially after his last devastating knockout. That was bad!

Comment

The Cleverly? Lol. I called this last week, it so obvious Frank Warren will set this up.

Comment

Bit silly, he easily makes cruiser and has even fought at heavy before, the man is 6.4ft for gods sake he's gunna look ill.

Comment

I've never heard of anyone's chin improving when they drop weight divisions. Unless he thinks LHWs dont hit so hard?

Comment

Chris Byrd comes to mind.

Comment

Back up a sec.

"the cleverly?"

Comment

WTF? Maccarinelli at this present moment has one of the worst chin's in boxing now he's thinking about making the easy drop from CW to LHW. Good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    Back up a sec.

"the cleverly?"
                    He's THAT good LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X