No announcement yet.

When it's all said and done...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    look at the sig. all my points that he don't against El Dominicano. I consider that backing up my statements more then enough.
    & lol @ you saying that plays both ways, meaning that you weren't sure about your statement either so stfu because you yourself don't believe in betting money online against strangers. I def wouldn't bet against someone I know I have no way of getting my money.. Let alone one that lives in detroit, in a shack I'm guessing since the place is a run down piece of ****.
    Whatever you say, continue to make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Mayweather is going smash out JMM. The hate fest will continue. People that use the phrase "Boat buyer" will continue to be sucked off. Piss drinkers, and plaster wrappers will be adored. And Mayweather will still be one of the best to have ever to laced them up. F.uck all ya'll...
      Nice spirit.

The bold especially tickled me.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
        If there are people running Floyd down, and truly don't believe he is one of the best fighters around today... they are delusional.
        That's not the issue. We all know he is "one of the best fighters around today." Big deal. The issue is whether or not he can even be discussed as one of the elite ATGs and possible contender for the title GOAT.

It's clear that is not on the table for Floyd because he won't fight the big boys of his era unless and until they've already gone to seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
          It's already said and done. Floyd spent the prime of his career fighting the likes of N'dou, Corley, and Gatti. All he can do now is some damage repair. Beating another faded fighter like Marquez isn't going to do much for him, frankly. For once in his life (at least since Castillo), Floyd is going to have to gut it up and fight a true prime contender/champion in order to save his tattered legacy. I don't think it will happen. This Marquez fight is no "tune up." It's a waive goodbye.
          Glad to see you back, Wiley. What would this place be with out you, with the "Calzaghe greatest of all time" threads? Or the "Hatton KO's Mayweather."threads? We have already been through this. And even though your college thesis respones have been might well thought out, the fact of the matter is, you LOST....

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
            That's not the issue. We all know he is "one of the best fighters around today." Big deal. The issue is whether or not he can even be discussed as one of the elite ATGs and possible contender for the title GOAT.

It's clear that is not on the table for Floyd because he won't fight the big boys of his era unless and until they've already gone to seed.
            I only stated that people would remember him for his boxing ability, and not his big mouth.

Comment

This thread is the realest **** I've read in NSB for a long time.

Comment

Another thing, Floyd knows what he has to do to become a true ATG
                That list he made, they are the names he needs to get... whether he really means business or not, is his choice.

Comment

Good thread Pea. Was gonna give you some more green k, but I can't. Even though Im rooting for JMM in this one, you nailed it with your original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    when it's all said and done, Mayweather will still have ducked the best in the welterweight division and will never be ranked too high on the all time list. I'm fine with that
                    wow, you really need to seek employment mate..

Comment

Working...
                    X