Clear All

• Wach-Klitschko Open Workout (Videos)

Wach

Wach Shadow Boxing

Wladimir

Wladimir Shadow Boxing

Wlad Interview

Juan De Leon Interview

Hahaha, YESSS i really enjoyed watching W. Klit shadowboxing! The champ was getting funky in that motherf*ucker! The late great Manny infused W. Klit with some motown soul baby!

Comment

Wladimirs combo's look crisp fast and powerful.

Comment

Wladimir being the smaller,faster more powerful guy is going to be entertaining.We will see Wladimir open up more and unleash that right hand earlier and more frequently.

Comment

Wow, that was a real emotional interview by Wach's trainer. I hope Wach goes into this fight with that much intensity. Kind of funny seeing Wach hitting pictures of Wlads face on the mitts. I really hope this turns out to be a competitive fight with Wlad losing in the end. That would really create some excitement in the HW division again. Its been dead for too long unless you are a big time Klitschko fan. Not hating on the Klitschko's or their fans, but its time for some excitement. The Knlitschkos are so good, the HW division has become boring with the lack of competition. My prediction is Wlad beats this guy fairly easy.

Comment

who coaches wlad now?

Comment

I'm excited for this fight. Wlad is fighting a bigger guy(how often you see that) and might bring the best in him. And watching wach on the mitts. He looks to have decent speed for a big guy.

Comment

Wach's handspeed is pretty good and he's alot more mobile contrary to what alot of folks are claiming.

Comment

Originally posted by khmelnytsky View Post
                  wach's handspeed is pretty good and he's alot more mobile contrary to what alot of folks are claiming.
                  true his hands do look faster and he appears light on his feet

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    who coaches wlad now?
                    Heavyweight contender and fellow Steward fighter Jonathon Banks.

Comment

Working...
                    X