• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amir khan vs sotto karass @ 147..

who takes it?

Would be a good tune-up fight for Khan to test the waters at 147 I guess

Comment

i think it's more than a tune up fight for amir..stylewise, i think it's a nighmare for khan...but karass is slow so the evens it out...but tbh , dont think amir kahn can getaway from jesus pressure for all 12 rounds..

Comment

Karass is too long for Khan. Khan is out of his element against anyone even close to his length. Prescott & Karass have a remotely similar build & style except Prescott gasses & Karass usually doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Karass is too long for Khan. Khan is out of his element against anyone even close to his length. Prescott & Karass have a remotely similar build & style except Prescott gasses & Karass usually doesn't.
          i agree with the build but diagree with styles being similar to presscot...bredies can decently box as evident in his fight with alvardo in which ive have never seen jesus capable of doing..karass is all pressure and workrate..imo atleast

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            i agree with the build but diagree with styles being similar to presscot...bredies can decently box as evident in his fight with alvardo in which ive have never seen jesus capable of doing..karass is all pressure and workrate..imo atleast
            You are correct now that I think about it. Prescott does have a fabulous jab & fights behind it, until he gets hit, then it's back to straight phonebooting some $h1t.

Comment

Bad news for Khan

Comment

Khan loses to everyone now lol

Comment

no , not everyone ..i think he beats malignagi again and i give him an ok chance agints bradely..

but againts pressure fighters and decent punchers?..i mean , can you really blame people

Comment

Working...
                  X