Sergio Martinez would get beaten really bad by Dmitry Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not Steelhammer

Why did my thread title get changed?

The thread title was...Sergio Martinez would get RAPED and SODOMIZED by Dmitry Pirog

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
      This is the same Euro trash that gave me red K for saying Martinez would school Pirog even after admitting to be a Pirog fan.
      wtf. Well in that case the TS sounds like a dumbass bitch to me.

Comment

I said I was the cops, and your husband's in jail, the state looks down on sodomy.

Comment

Originally posted by GORAL View Post
          I'm not Steelhammer

Why did my thread title get changed?

The thread title was...Sergio Martinez would get RAPED and SODOMIZED by Dmitry Pirog
          the sergiosexuals were offended. it hit a little 2 close 2 home.

Comment

war pirog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dmitry Pirog is the real deal. He is way better than those punching bags Williams, Pavlik, Dzinziruk, etc. and Martinez knows it, that's why he is blatantly ducking Pirog.

Martinez would get raped and sodomized by Pirog.

Fuck Dibella.
              Man I don't know Sergio has the worst style to prepare for, and try to fight over 12 rounds. Him and Pirog both have that "evolved style", as I have dubbed it, the "read and react" style. That is definitely the fight I would like to see the most. It might not be PPV in the US, but it could make tens of millions in WORLDWIDE revenue.

Comment

Who's Alt are you? Steelhammer?

We have no idea how good Pirog really is, given that his best win is over a prospect. Martinez has beaten 4 champions and knocked Paul Williams' ass clear out of the p4p rankings.

You think a guy who's best win is Danny Jacobs is clearly better than the best p4p active fighter? Okay.

Comment

all I know is team martinez wants nothing to do with pirog...

Comment

I would definitely like to see Pirog-Martinez, since Pirog, while unproven, is stylistically confusing as **** and pretty unpredictable. seem to be a good puncher as well.

better hurry up with his career. hes not exactly young, and there are a lot of good prospects at 160 that will come into their own soon.

Comment

Dmitry Pirog is the real deal. He is way better than those punching bags Williams, Pavlik, Dzinziruk, etc. and Martinez knows it, that's why he is blatantly ducking Pirog.

Martinez would get raped and sodomized by Pirog.

Fuck Dibella.
                      Pirog has 17 fights and his best win was against hypejob Jacobs. Martinez has almost 50 fights and one legit loss and one legit draw which he later avenged. He has fought a level of opposition that Pirog has yet to experience.

Sergio Martinez last 6 opponent's records:

Serhiy Dzinziruk 158¾ 37-0-0, vacant WBC Diamond middleweight title

Paul Williams 156 39-1-0, WBC middleweight title

Kelly Pavlik 159½ 36-1-0, WBC & WBO middleweight titles

Paul Williams 157 37-1-0

Kermit Cintron 154 30-2-0, interim WBC light middleweight title

Alex Bunema 152½ 30-5-2, interim WBC light middleweight title

Wins- 209, Losses- 10, title fights- 5

Dimitry Pirog last 6 opponent's records:

Daniel Jacobs 160 20-0-0, vacant WBO middleweight title

Sergei Melis 159¾ 15-1-0, WBC Baltic middleweight title

Eric Mitchell 158 22-6-1, WBO Asia Pacific middleweight title

Kofi Jantuah 159¾ 32-3-1, vacant WBC International middleweight title

Kuvanych Toygonbayev 157¼ 29-4-0, WBO Asia Pacific middleweight title &WBC Asian Boxing Council middleweight title

Geard Ajetovic 161¼ 16-2-1

Wins- 134, Loses- 16, title fights- 5

Most of the titles that Pirog has fought for were obscure regional titles, not the big boys that Martinez has been fighting over. The 6 opponents listed constitute nearly half of Pirog's entire opponents. The 6 opponents listed constitute nearly 1/8th of Martinez's opponents.

Martinez toys with Pirog if they fight now

Comment

Working...
                      X