No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Robinson Stops Ray Narh's Run With TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ray Robinson Stops Ray Narh's Run With TKO Victory

Bob Carpenter Center, Newark, Delaware - In a fight for the vacant USBA welterweight title, Ray Robinson (17-2, 7 KOs) stopped Ray Nahr (26-3, 21 KOs) in the seventh round. Robinson dropped Narh twice and then finished him off with a barrage of punches. Robinson now wins his fifth in a row since suffering back to back defeats to Shawn Porter and Brad Solomon. Narh returned from a two-year layoff in June and shocked Ronald Cruz with an unexpected decision win, but now drops his second defeat in his last three fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ray Robinson still knocking people out from the grave

Comment

I find it amazing hw was able to tko narh and hw took bigger punches from cruz

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
        LOL I knew someone was going to say this..... but not on the first post!

Comment

Ray still doin his thing. Slowly creeping his way up

Comment

fighters should not only be barred from the name "robinson" they shouldn't even be allowed to be called ray.

that's a holy name. if you aren't goddamn ridiculous at boxing i don't want you calling yourself ray. go by a middle name or something.

Comment

My man Ray moving up as he should be! Keep your eyes open...kid looked great last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post

Comment

I saw the fight. I still dont see why most people say he is the greatest of all time..

Comment

Working...
                  X