Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Poulard: Weight The Main Factor in Rejecting Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Poulard: Weight The Main Factor in Rejecting Froch

Light heavyweight contender Nicholson Poulard (19-3, 9 KOs) rejected the opportunity to face Carl Froch (29-2, 21 KOs), the IBF's super middleweight champion, because of the weight - according to Eye of the Tiger Management. Froch's promoter, Eddie Hearn, was looking to secure Poulard for a November fight in Nottingham.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Light heavyweight contender Nicholson Poulard (19-3, 9 KOs) rejected the opportunity to face Carl Froch (29-2, 21 KOs), the IBF's super middleweight champion, because of the weight - according to Eye of the Tiger Management. Froch's promoter, Eddie Hearn, was looking to secure Poulard for a November fight in Nottingham.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Lately boxing has become more too often a big gimmick. They're just out for the money, even my boy Mayweather. He's the best in boxing, no doubt about it but he treads a fine line between legacy vs money. There are boxers that will KO Froch and will give Mayweather his first loss but we don't hear about those guys because everybody in the business is chasing the money, which isn't true reality.
    Last edited by iniduoh; 08-27-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

yeah yeah yeah... "it's the weight", "we want to get a few more fights under our belt" blah, blah, blah. you get a chance to face a top contender, you TAKE it. SMH.

Comment

translation: 'fear' the main factor in avoiding Froch

Comment

I guess it's for the best that someone like Poulard isn't fighting Froch in November. But the fact he's been approached does make me somewhat anxious about who the Cobra is going to fight a few months from now.

Comment

Poulard and this Camille are one thing for sure, liars! Team Shumenov have never had any discussions with them at all and never even heard of them let alone sent any letter to them.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              I guess it's for the best that someone like Poulard isn't fighting Froch in November. But the fact he's been approached does make me somewhat anxious about who the Cobra is going to fight a few months from now.
              Know exactly what your saying , but there ain't really that many options apart from rematches unless he goes to light heavy wich in that case a cleverly froch bout would make sense for both . The only fight at sm I would like to see would be pavlick but I doubt that happens

Comment

Working...
              X