Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora v James Toney.. who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dereck Chisora v James Toney.. who you got?

who takes it? i'd love to see this fight, even now in Toney's current condition. he's still crafty in there. build up would be hilarious, they gotta film a face off with these two. HBO make it happen. and someone give Chisora a license.
    Toney (T)KO win
    9.09%
    Chisora (T)KO win
    45.45%
    Toney decision win
    9.09%
    Chisora decision win
    36.36%
    draw on judge scorecards
    0.00%

Idk, but I know that's one press conference I wouldn't be able to understand a word of wut was going on.

Comment

Chisora of course. Are these two fighting or what?
      Toney should retire.

Comment

Toneys done i think Chisora could stop him.

Comment

This version of JT would still beat Chisora. A Prime JT would be nominated Father of Year after he's done spanking Chisora!

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
            This version of JT would still beat Chisora. A Prime JT would be nominated Father of Year after he's done spanking Chisora!
            Chisora is a big, tough lad. If he turned up in shape (which is a big "if" given the Fury farce), Toney is now just too old to hack it at that pace and simply doesn't have the power to deter Chisora.

Let's not forget Chisora walked through Vitali Klistchkos offense. That's a pretty mean feat.

Comment

chisora takes it, idk if he stops toney but he has a chance, toney is ridiculously out of shape now and even more ridiculously out of prime

Comment

Working...
              X