Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Barack Obama elected just to point at his black face for US collapse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Was Barack Obama elected just to point at his black face for US collapse?

I hoenstly 100% believe Obama 'magically' broke the race barrier and got into the whitehouse 10000000% by plan, In no way shape or form do I believe it was by coincidence or because white people stopped being racist or whatever, I am telling you guys right now, within the next four years if the US economic system completely collapses the way it looked like it was gonna right after Bush, my theory will be proved correct, Obama was put into the 'white house' purely for the reason of saying that dumb black **** ruined the country, Every person who studying economics knows the USA are literally on the door step if not one foot in the door to fiscal and monetary collapse, the inflation is going to be the biggest joke, to your gonna need to work 3weeks to buy bread when this happens and then your gonna wanna punch the nest black guy you see

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
    I hoenstly 100% believe Obama 'magically' broke the race barrier and got into the whitehouse 10000000% by plan, In no way shape or form do I believe it was by coincidence or because white people stopped being racist or whatever, I am telling you guys right now, within the next four years if the US economic system completely collapses the way it looked like it was gonna right after Bush, my theory will be proved correct, Obama was put into the 'white house' purely for the reason of saying that dumb black **** ruined the country, Every person who studying economics knows the USA are literally on the door step if not one foot in the door to fiscal and monetary collapse, the inflation is going to be the biggest joke, to your gonna need to work 3weeks to buy bread when this happens and then your gonna wanna punch the nest black guy you see

Comment

People been saying the same **** for 6 years.

Sure life has become a bit more expensive, but it ain't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
        Red k sent, reported for racism, you're a baboon.

Comment

Working...
        X