No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Pacquiao Had Power Surge Before KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Pacquiao Had Power Surge Before KO

Manny Pacquiao landed 55% of his power shots in round five and six before getting knocked out by Juan Manuel Marquez. [Click Here To Read More]

He was whooping that ass before the slip up. hate off to both men. As much as I hated seeing Pac go out like that, JMM deserved that victory, and then some. I don't know how a man can take those punches, and come back to KO his opponent. HUGE HEART!

Comment

As much as I hate to say it and believe me i hate to say it. Out of all those stats Marquez landed the only 1 that mattered.

Comment

He was landing more because he was risking more.

main reason why he got kayoed.

excellent plan by Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          He was whooping that ass before the slip up. hate off to both men. As much as I hated seeing Pac go out like that, JMM deserved that victory, and then some. I don't know how a man can take those punches, and come back to KO his opponent. HUGE HEART!
          That's the beauty of boxing. Pacquiao was seriously putting the bomb on Marquez after the first knockdown, especially round 5 and most of 6. Turned around by one punch.

Comment

he looked pretty good, even with the 3rd kd. best i've seen him in a long time. jmm was just the smarter fighter and had incredible focus.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              LOL at pac-stain denial.

Pac was 1 point up in a fight that did not reach the half-way point..... he had been Knocked Down, and then he got Knocked The Fuk Out.

Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                That's the beauty of boxing. Pacquiao was seriously putting the bomb on Marquez after the first knockdown, especially round 5 and most of 6. Turned around by one punch.
                the moment of reading your post i got a sudden hit of deja vu!! creepy, good fights last night!!

Comment

Yes winning by a small margin but then deciding to take a long nap in middle of fight. Compubox all you want Pac got destroyed and will never recover.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Yes winning by a small margin but then deciding to take a long nap in middle of fight. Compubox all you want Pac got destroyed and will never recover.
                    Don't start celebrating too soon bro..he can still whip Malignaggi's a ss up and down the barclay center and he could always go strip Bradley..don't count the man out just yet. It's not like it's his first loss either. Props to Marquez but the reality is 147 has a ton of beatable fighters for both men.

Comment

Working...
                    X