Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Pernell Whitaker or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man..when they were taking 20mins to get the scorecards added, i fuc.king KNEW Don King was up to something

couldnt believe that announcement

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      You are viewed as ******ed so I think other posters need to be reminded of the low level of intellect they are dealing with. You are confusing accomplishments with fighters talent. David DIaz, Margarito, and Cotto at 145, combined with Manny's losses, make his WHOLE resume, not just his peak, worse than Whitaker's.
      Big Dunn .. why do you continually forget to mention the heavy padding Manny used to thicken up his resume?

40 fights of padding is quite a lot considering that he has only 57 fights.

His first 40 were in corners of southeast Asia against journeymen.

Think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elotero View Post
        LOL. Pac barely beats JMM and now suddenly a win is a win, LOL.

Pea didnt have any close call wins, brosef. He did get robbed a few times.

Pernell took on guys at the top, not guys on the slide. Thats all you need to know.

The Chavez fight alone is greater than the whole of Pacs career. How is this even debatable?

And people calling Azumah Nelson a bum? Barrera better than Azumah Nelson?
        Not so at all.

I dont even need to blow up Pernell. His resume SHOULD speak volumes but even the Boxrec warriors cant spell it out.
        I like this ^^^ post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
          Big Dunn .. why do you continually forget to mention the heavy padding Manny used to thicken up his resume?

40 fights of padding is quite a lot considering that he has only 57 fights.

His first 40 were in corners of southeast Asia against journeymen.

Think about it.
          Thats a fair point but I don't think there is any need to stick the knife in and twist.

Comment

• I cant believe how close the voting poll is. pacs resume does not come close to sweet pea's resume. sweet pea was an amazing fighter, pacquiao is a good fighter. pea wipes the floor with pacquiao, at whatever weight you want. pac is no where near pea inside the ring. Pea is a better boxer in every single aspect that a fighter can be compared to another fighter. its shameful to compare pacs resume to whitakers. disgusting.

whitaker would humiliate pac probly worse than floyd would, and thats pretty damn bad...

Comment

• I'd like to see this thread/poll on another website. It would be interesting to see what they would say.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                I cant believe how close the voting poll is. pacs resume does not come close to sweet pea's resume. sweet pea was an amazing fighter, pacquiao is a good fighter. pea wipes the floor with pacquiao, at whatever weight you want. pac is no where near pea inside the ring. Pea is a better boxer in every single aspect that a fighter can be compared to another fighter. its shameful to compare pacs resume to whitakers. disgusting.

whitaker would humiliate pac probly worse than floyd would, and thats pretty damn bad...
                Says the boy who said voted Pac outside the top 100 ATG, i dont know if i believe you believe what you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  You are viewed as ******ed so I think other posters need to be reminded of the low level of intellect they are dealing with. You are confusing accomplishments with fighters talent. David DIaz, Margarito, and Cotto at 145, combined with Manny's losses, make his WHOLE resume, not just his peak, worse than Whitaker's.
                  How can u possibly say this when that's exactly what you are doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Yes mate, everyone is delusional and you're the only one thinking straight. Keep telling yourself that.

Suck on your thumb and go to your happy place. Pretend its not happening.
                    Just because people with common sense don't come on here and help me kick your a55 like it should be all the time, doesn't mean you're not a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                      How can u possibly say this when that's exactly what you are doing?
                      I'm not at all, Sweet Pea's complete resume is better than Manny's. Manny has won more titles in more weight classes then Sweet Pea. Resume or accomplishments. Sweet Pea's talent far exceeds manny, but if manny had fought the better comp, his resume would be better.

Comment

Working...
                      X