No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Coach: Maidana is Improving A lot For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Coach: Maidana is Improving A lot For Mayweather

Three weeks to go before Marcos Maidana (35-4, 31KOs) steps in the ring to rematch WBC/WBA welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (46-0, 26KOs). The fight takes place on September 13th from the MGM Grand in Las vegas.

Maidana has been working with Mexican conditioning coach Raul Robles, who is know for his past work with Erik Morales, Jackie Nava and several others.

Robles is helping Maidana get faster and maintain his stamina. He sees Maidana improving vastly in both areas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I cant wait to hear the very bias fan base of floyds
    To say, he let him hit him again for us.
    Lmfao

Maidana has his number win or lose.
    Maidana won the fight lost the competition imo it was 114-114 very competitive fight.

Comment

Floyd will show the world how much he has slowed

Maidana is going to mess him up

Comment

Wow, so Floyd made $41 mil for Canelo but would have made well over $100 mil to fight Pacquiao... my god... all I need to know is that he wouldn't fight Pac for that kind of money to know he ducked the fight... could have made more than he's ever made...

Floyd will be making $31 mil to fight Maidana again... rather than working out a deal for the Pac fight which would have still been huge as Pac was coming off dominating Bradley...

SMH @ Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Wow, so Floyd made $41 mil for Canelo but would have made well over $100 mil to fight Pacquiao... my god... all I need to know is that he wouldn't fight Pac for that kind of money to know he ducked the fight... could have made more than he's ever made...

Floyd will be making $31 mil to fight Maidana again... rather than working out a deal for the Pac fight which would have still been huge as Pac was coming off dominating Bradley...

SMH @ Floyd
          Last I checked it was PAC that turned down Floyd. Twice

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            I cant wait to hear the very bias fan base of floyds
            To say, he let him hit him again for us.
            Lmfao

Maidana has his number win or lose.
            Maidana won the fight lost the competition imo it was 114-114 very competitive fight.
            I had Maidana winning close... but I'm OK with a draw or Floyd getting a 7-5 win...anything else is a joke...

Maidana is getting better and Floyd is getting older... I think it's an interesting fight but something tells me that Floyd will take this fight much more seriously and he'll box his way to another decision...I just don't think anyone can get a decision over Floyd in Vegas unless you hurt him and/or knock him down...

And with the pillows for gloves...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              I had Maidana winning close... but I'm OK with a draw or Floyd getting a 7-5 win...anything else is a joke...

Maidana is getting better and Floyd is getting older... I think it's an interesting fight but something tells me that Floyd will take this fight much more seriously and he'll box his way to another decision...I just don't think anyone can get a decision over Floyd in Vegas unless you hurt him and/or knock him down...

And with the pillows for gloves...
              Once Floyd's done with Maidana he will go back to being a bum and a cherry pick fight. That how you hypocrites roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Last I checked it was PAC that turned down Floyd. Twice
                Umm yah Pac turned down a ridiculous offer of $40 mil... Pac had been offered $100 million and up for the fight lol...that's really turning it down... not accepting $60 mil or more less than what he knows he could get for the fight...

So whatever Floyd offered him he had to take in your Floyd-worshiping world...

So if Pac offered Floyd $50 mil and Floyd turned it down..you'd be saying Floyd was right in turning it down..Pac didn't really want to make the fight...

You're a Floyd fan obviously...so you are concerned with defending Floyd rather than objectively analyzing the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Three weeks to go before Marcos Maidana (35-4, 31KOs) steps in the ring to rematch WBC/WBA welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (46-0, 26KOs). The fight takes place on September 13th from the MGM Grand in Las vegas.

Maidana has been working with Mexican conditioning coach Raul Robles, who is know for his past work with Erik Morales, Jackie Nava and several others.

Robles is helping Maidana get faster and maintain his stamina. He sees Maidana improving vastly in both areas.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  This fight is going to be a war.

Enter Marcos "ambulancias" Maidana. The second coming of Antonio WARgarito. Maidana will stalk and throw sledgehammers in bunches until the last bell rings, or Floyd gets dropped or takes a knee.

Comment

How much is this here fight ?

Maidana and team is making this hard for me, and sounding like they are ready to go wide open for `12 rounds or less making me want to buy the fight.

Tough decision

Maidana the Great verses JOY the illiterate.

Did Joy ever read " Cat and the Hat" ? What a dope !

OH shoot , I fogot, HIS ***** is paid for , IS YOURS ???????? hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X