Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Clarification Offered on Open Scoring Use in Chavez-Rubio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Clarification Offered on Open Scoring Use in Chavez-Rubio

There are several items from last weekend’s middleweight fight between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr and Marco Antonio Rubio in which the end results were met with mixed reviews.

[Click Here To Read More]

Can someone tell me why this organization still exists?

Comment

worse boxer n history

this bumb iz da worse boxer n da world.....dats a dam shame...hbo n wbc be helpin him out...he's not force 2 fight his mandatory.....n hbo iz showing him fighting bumbs...he be 30 pounds over cheatin the middleweight division etc

Comment

Just keeps on coming and coming

Comment

Originally posted by brains4boxing View Post
          this bumb iz da worse boxer n da world.....dats a dam shame...hbo n wbc be helpin him out...he's not force 2 fight his mandatory.....n hbo iz showing him fighting bumbs...he be 30 pounds over cheatin the middleweight division etc
          and your the worst writer

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Erazo View Post
            Can someone tell me why this organization still exists?
            Because it unfortunately' make lots of $ for everybody involved in the their events.

Comment

this entire fight was a scam. The WBC did everything in their power to make sure rubio wasn't going to win. No drug testing - probably so fat ass chavez could use a diuretic to lose all that weight. Then the open scoring, to make sure team chavez knew if they could ease on the gas pedal or pick up the tempo if they were behind.

sad thing was all this was unnecessary as chavez is better than rubio.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Just keeps on coming and coming
                this entire fight card really just exposed how awful the BC has become

it to me is no longer a prestigious thing to hold the BC belt because of their actions

Comment

So many Chavez jr haters.. Even if he beat Martinez (not saying he will) there would be so many people still talking **** about him. I dont like open scoring at all but what this tells me is that Chavez Jr is a dedicated Beast!! Lol he knew he was up on the scores after the 8th and he still went balls to the wall trying to get a ko for the fans in the last 4 rounds!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X