No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Eyes Cotto, Lara, Trout - Rips Cotto vs. K9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Tough situation for Lara. We know the guy is tough. He fought Molina in a ****ty condition, he fought Vanes with a jacked up hand and overcame adversity vs Williams and Angulo. But would you risk going into a fight vs Cotto not 100%? Might be the only time he gets an opportunity at a big fight and you don't wanna piss it away.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    If he's too banged up, then he could shorten the training camp or go easy on the sparring. He'll just have to adjust if the opportunity comes his way. He saw what beating Cotto did for Trout, no way he should let it fall into someone else's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Lara finishes Rosado in DosRounds.

If D!ck finds Lara hard to promote bring him to AC vs Rosado who we know will press the action.

Matthysse vs Garcia
      PEDerson vs Judah
      Lara vs Rosado

In AC or DC.

that'll definitely sell and be a great card and Lara will put on another great performance and make that burro eat his own words

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Tough situation for Lara. We know the guy is tough. He fought Molina in a ****ty condition, he fought Vanes with a jacked up hand and overcame adversity vs Williams and Angulo. But would you risk going into a fight vs Cotto not 100%? Might be the only time he gets an opportunity at a big fight and you don't wanna piss it away.

If he's too banged up, then he could shorten the training camp or go easy on the sparring. He'll just have to adjust if the opportunity comes his way. He saw what beating Cotto did for Trout, no way he should let it fall into someone else's hands.
        Yea shortening training camp could be an option. After all he'll only be out for like a month so he shouldnt get too out of shape... Depends how disciplined he is.

Comment

Rosado is tough but a bit overhyped... Cotto would mirk him but I'm interested in seeing him against Lara

Comment

Gabriel Rosado is not a good boxer

Rosado thinks he's a good fighter but in reality he's not, he lacks power and combinations and thinks to much. He sucks. He's a stepping stone for prospects. He got paid a little money now he thinks he's the *****. Two words for Gabriel Rosado, [you $uck.].

Comment

You cant hate on rosado hes a young worrior real talk!!!!
              Will take on anyone weight dont matter!!!!
              His fought a huge ggg an put in work showed a great chin
              then beat an undefeated kid who was on p.e.d.s!!!!!
              F**k lara i got rosado in this one!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoriBlaze1 View Post
                He is right about one thing. No one wants to see Cotto vs K9. Maybe if K9 still had a belt. Rosado has done nothing to get a shot a Cotto and he will get murdered by Cotto. I think Cotto should wait for the out come of the Ishe Smith fight and fight the winner of that fight. Then early 2014 fight the winner of Canelo vs Mayweather. I don't see many fights left for Cotto. He is a small 154lbs.
                I think it's after fight can't really pick a clear . I'm sure puerto rica s will come out in numbers for this fight in NY. I don't wanna see cotto vs the ishe Molina winner. What has he done to deserve another tile shot. Winner of rosado vs cotto can fight the winner of smith vs molina

Comment

Rosado beats Cotto...

Comment

K9's resume > Rosado's resume. Lot of talk from a guy who gets his ass beat when he steps up. If Cotto is going to take these long layoffs between fights, he should find a bigger name, but a very winnable fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                      Rosado is famour for getting wiped out by GGG. This guy got outboxed by Love.
                      must be nice to be blissfully ignorant, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X