Go hard or go home.
    id go home.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

ever heard of power cage?

guess most of you guys' gym got this though

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        When I set my squat pr a couple weeks ago I had someone spot me with that. U mad phaggot?

Seriously though if you are doing heavy weight and a real ATG squat you should have someone spot you. The safety racks are gonna help but you can seriously hurt yourself with that much weight coming down that u cant control
        Well i don't think people using spots are ****. It's kind of ridiculous statement.

Tho i don't see how your spotter would be able to help you at all with heavy weights on the way down? he's basically going to shrug or curl 300+lbs on it's way down?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Gunz

When I set my squat pr a couple weeks ago I had someone spot me with that. U mad phaggot?

Seriously though if you are doing heavy weight and a real ATG squat you should have someone spot you. The safety racks are gonna help but you can seriously hurt yourself with that much weight coming down that u cant control

Well i don't think people using spots are ****. It's kind of ridiculous statement.

Tho i don't see how your spotter would be able to help you at all with heavy weights on the way down? he's basically going to shrug or curl 300+lbs on it's way down?
          foreal tho. id rather drop that sht on the rack. or the bar. fck your gym equipment. im not gonna have that hot chick on the treadmill think im a fggot.

yea I admit it was a ridiculous, kinda went overboard with my initial statement and I apologize to danny and everyone else that was bothered by it. but to me and everyone else thats normal in the gym, it just looks gay as hell. 2 sweaty ass men grunting and doggystyling each other... mad gay like ufc.

just make sure you dont have larryx spotting you or u might feel another bar pressed up against your backside.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I wasn't actually offended or anything I was just being a b*stard.

Spotting on squats obviously looks funny I only do it when I'm trying to set a new max for myself just incase something goes wrong or I get stuck putting it back up

Comment

Last time I did a squat my entrails fell out of my arsehole.

Comment

What i can certainly say is that if you workout at a gym but does NOT squat, you're not to call yourself a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  What i can certainly say is that if you workout at a gym but does NOT squat, you're not to call yourself a man.
                  This. and deadlifts for that matter

So many people I know go to the gym and only do upper body, and never do any lower body workout. And if they do squat it is less than half of the ROM.

One time my friend who barely ever, if at all, squats told me he has done 315 before. Next time we went to the gym I bet him he can't he goes up racks 315 and does like a ****ing 1/6 ROM of squat. I strip the bar and put like 155 on there and tell him to bury it and go ATG and he had to cheat to get the rep.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    take me out to a nice cambodian resto (ive never been) then we got a deal. and hook me up with some of your GFs homegirls
                    Haha. You come down to the Tac, I got you. And all of her friends are boo'ed up. None of them models anyways, so you wouldn't be interested. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      This. and deadlifts for that matter

So many people I know go to the gym and only do upper body, and never do any lower body workout. And if they do squat it is less than half of the ROM.

One time my friend who barely ever, if at all, squats told me he has done 315 before. Next time we went to the gym I bet him he can't he goes up racks 315 and does like a ****ing 1/6 ROM of squat. I strip the bar and put like 155 on there and tell him to bury it and go ATG and he had to cheat to get the rep.
                      I know a lot of these guys.

I used to hate leg day, but now it's my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                      X