Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios has a wide range of choices

Who's Arum going to give him?
    Pacquiao, Marquez or Bradley?
    Honestly, I'll be disappointed if it's none of them.
    I think it'll be Pacquiao
    Pacquiao
    50.00%
    Marquez
    18.75%
    Bradley
    18.75%
    other
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

pacquiao destroys him in another foty candidate
    rios would get "pacquiaod"

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      pacquiao destroys him in another foty candidate
      rios would get "pacquiaod"
      What I beleive... he has the style that made Pacquiao look unstoppable and if Pacquiao really wants to give an exciting fight... he'd pick Rios

Comment

I would like to see him against Rios as well. That's an exciting fight that I don't think is still fully credible and justifiable because Rios isn't at the top of 140 and would be moving up to 147 anyway. I actually think it's more appropriate now than if Pac had won like the plan was originally.

JMM could fight (wishful thinking, I know) Garcia vs Judah winner, or Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
          I would like to see him against Rios as well. That's an exciting fight that I don't think is still fully credible and justifiable because Rios isn't at the top of 140 and would be moving up to 147 anyway. I actually think it's more appropriate now than if Pac had won like the plan was originally.

JMM could fight (wishful thinking, I know) Garcia vs Judah winner, or Bradley.
          GBP...... so they ain't fighting each other. Arum can pit both the guys who won against Pac in his last two fights together. WBO fighter of the decade against the WBO champ.
          Put in a little 4 man tourney... COME ON NOW ARUM!
          You can be making so much money from this.... this is what you want isn't it? This is where I see the most money being made because nobody wants to see Pac vs Bradley again, but I'm sure after that riveting Marquez KO, they'll want to see him fight Bradley. Also Pac is still marketable (IMO) and Rios got some exposure against Alvarado.... so make it happen Arum... you want money, here are your two big money fights for 2013

Comment

Working...
          X