No announcement yet.

Play trainer today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play trainer today!

Our fighter Antonio Orozco is fighting Rodolfo Armenta in a few hours. What should the game plan be? Here is your chance to play a trainer.... If we lose... I'm blaming you!

http://youtu.be/1ZUsm65xtlA

Stay nice and tight waiting for him to make wild movements then let loose with his best stuff. Press him with a jab or 1-2s to expediate the process, if he shells up look to add in that hook to finish the job

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Stay nice and tight waiting for him to make wild movements then let loose with his best stuff. Press him with a jab or 1-2s to expediate the process, if he shells up look to add in that hook to finish the job
      thanks for the advice man! will let you know how he does later tonight!

Comment

Jab, Jab, Body!

He only seems to be concerned about protecting his HEAD...AND NOT HIS BODY! So he is opened for Body Shots

Bogere is pretty good though so it is kinda hard to judge Armenta off that video

Also Armenta looks like he has speed so if the action gets to fast...CLINCH, Slow him down a little bit
        Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 02-24-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skott
          your fighter looks to have a solid base for fighting on the inside, pretty disciplned with keeping his chin down from little footage ive seen, this will be important in this fight. the video you posted shows his opponent can get wild, swinging wildly, and is there to be hit on the inside. sharif bogere is tagging him at will when they get close, and makes him almost abandon the jab completely after catching him with a right over it in the beggining.

I think your fighter should use the jab to get on the inside, and rip short punches on the inside. bogere punches a little bit wider than your fighter, as your fighter looks to be an inside fighter, so this will be good. The keys i can think of is

1.use the jab to get in
          2.Chin down hands up
          3.rip short punches on the inside
          4.smother when not punching, make sure to lean and not stay in the middle line of attack
          5. Body head combinations, as orozco can be opened up rather easily no ****
          6. feints, all starting with establishing the jab

I only judge Orozco in the video you posted, so this is what i come up with. Good luck to your team, and I will be watching if its on espn fnf
          good call man! Orozco did just that and won by a 4th round TKO!!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            Jab, Jab, Body!

He only seems to be concerned about protecting his HEAD...AND NOT HIS BODY! So he is opened for Body Shots

Bogere is pretty good though so it is kinda hard to judge Armenta off that video

Also Armenta looks like he has speed so if the action gets to fast...CLINCH, Slow him down a little bit
            Orozco did a great job using his jab today! He will fight on the undercard of Mayweather-Cotto next.

Comment

Another photo of Orozco about to walk out...

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X