No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Hatton lost the last round though so I don't get why you're saying Hatton outworked Collazo the last 2 rounds though.

Of course you're. You're saying that Hatton slept on him or that his mindset was in something else.

No. What happened was that Collazo was a craft OK Welterweight. While Hatton wasn't as good at WW. He didn't have the advantage at WW that he had at JWW. That's why he gave up that belt and ran back down to JWW. And, wanted the Floyd fight at JWW. And, Floyd would have whooped his ass at any weight.
    oh ok..so you are saying Timmy isnt as good at welter..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I'm apparently one of the few who really believe Bradley will win this fight. All this Pac by KO crap is crazy. All of this reminds me of when I had Hopkins over Pavlik and Mosley over Margarito. People talking crazy about Pavlik was gonna hurt Hopkins real bad and retire him, and Margarito was gonna murder Mosley. I'm not saying that Bradley is Hopkins or Mosley, and Pac is def not no Margarito or Pavlik. I'm saying the craziness people are saying, and the hype surrounding Pacquiao even after losing against Marquez, and cherrypicking his 2 fights prior to that.

The amount of people who think Bradley will win, is amazingly low like Hopkins/Mosley vs Pav/Marg. So many people will be wrong on June 2, and it will come to no surprise to me. Get ready to hear Pac is shot, leg cramps, not motivated, etc, mad bull**** other than "Pac just lost to the better man Tim Bradley, plain and simple".
      Ive been saying its a 50/50 fight all along.

People are mainly saying Bradley has no chance so they can discredit Manny some more when he struggles or possibly loses.

Those same people are also saying Bradley cant win because he doesnt have the power to KO Manny.

Well Erik Morales won and he didnt KO Manny. 75% of the people here said Marquez won the 3rd fight and he didnt come close to KOing Manny. So why do Bradley need KO power to beat Manny?

I thought Manny gets confused with footwork and someone who knows how to move? Which Bradley has all of.

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
        oh ok..so you are saying Timmy isnt as good at welter..
        Sure, why not.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Sure, why not.
          I agree. he is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post

People are mainly saying Bradley has no chance so they can discredit Manny some more when he struggles or possibly loses.

Those same people are also saying Bradley cant win because he doesnt have the power to KO Manny.

Well Erik Morales won and he didnt KO Manny. 75% of the people here said Marquez won the 3rd fight and he didnt come close to KOing Manny. So why do Bradley need KO power to beat Manny?

I thought Manny gets confused with footwork and someone who knows how to move? Which Bradley has all of.

Bradley is also easily enticed into brawls...he's gonna need to stick to his gameplan and not get caught up in too many of those

it will be interesting to see how Timmy reacts in the biggest fight of his life

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
              I agree. he is not.
              And, how is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post

Bradley will do everything he can to win. He's a winner, ugly style, boring fighter, but he's a winner. It's gonna take a very smart fighter to beat Bradley. Pac is not very smart, at all. Man, Pac is in for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  he did outwork him in the last 2 rounds. Thats how he won the fight. Again, alot of people gave Hatton some crap for that but it was a very good win to me. Its never easy fighting a Southpaw, espically a huge & skilled one like Collazo. Not only that but you can tell that Hatton slept on him. He thought it was going to be a cake walk. He didnt have the proper mindset going in
                  Hatton got dropped in the last round and it wasn't called. He was pretty much done at that point.

Comment

• Oh yeah and I keep saying June 2 for some reason. I know it's June 9th lol. From now on, if any one sees me say June 2, just ignore it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      It shows that Arum doesn't waste time for his fighters when someone ducks them.
                      Arum is just protecting his investment, Pacquiao is on par with Chavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X