"The hypocrisy in Boxing..It's not a surprise at how well pacquiao did"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    that was a REALLY good read...thx for posting Ray

Welcome mate, Just thought it was a good little article which touches on most things in boxing at the moment.

Comment

They seemed to have forgotten that these "Come straight forward" fighters won multiple world championships and are on top of their respective divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by LAPIDA View Post
        I got lost in his first paragraph...
        Yeah, You probably would..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          The interview talks about Bute signing with showtime some maybe we might see him with Ward, He thought Judah lost, He picked Martinez to win, He thinks ESPN or media who knows little about the fight game shouldnt be calling anyone who step in the ring a coward, He think the sport should get more new younger stars instead of recycling the older ones, Great little interview here.. If you can look past Pacquaio and Mayweather here.
          He said why Pac did not fight Mosley 2 years ago then forgot about asking Floyd with the same question. At least Pac has two choices back then than Floyd blatantly ducking Mosley in his prime. Either fight Mosley (Golden Boy) or fight Cotto (Top Rank) who beat Mosley already. Only the haters and idiots don't know who is the most logical choice for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            He said why Pac did not fight Mosley 2 years ago then forgot about asking Floyd with the same question. At least Pac has two choices back then than Floyd blatantly ducking Mosley in his prime. Either fight Mosley (Golden Boy) or fight Cotto (Top Rank) who beat Mosley already. Only the haters and idiots don't know who is the most logical choice for Pac.
            So? He said that because of rumour of him fighting Mosley now.. So what? He also talked about 10 different things that had nothing to do with Pacquiao, Care to focus on the other subject he touched on? Or its only Pac you here for?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              So? He said that because of rumour of him fighting Mosley now.. So what? He also talked about 10 different things that had nothing to do with Pacquiao, Care to focus on the other subject he touched on? Or its only Pac you here for?
              I just hope he gives us another heads up when his big badass 6'8 heavyweight gets in the cage so I can watch him get his ass beat Tye Fields style.

Comment

I really don't like these kind of treads or opinions,(not hating ts,just stating my opinion)!!The reason is in the case of Pacman & Floyd,they're starpower,that they both have gotten from Oscar have been abused!!The facts are that as long as both have been competing at 147 & to an extent at 154,neither have gotten in there with solid prime elite fighters that are threatening to they're undefeated streaks!!But 90% of boxing fan's who do not like Floyd are quick to point it out about Floyd,but out of that 90%,95% of them adore Pacman & refuse to see that he does the same thing!!

Then me a fight fan that really doesn't like either,(because I see that they both only fight people that they're suppose to beat),get called a ***** by Pacfans & red k'd!!Pacman has the most fans & gets a pass for fighting 3 top rank fighters in championship fights above 140 & 2 were indeed catchweights,that's a fact!!I once said that Pacman should have fought the Punisher for the title at his 150 catchweight if he's that great!!Then a fellow realitvely decent poster told me"why should Pacman fight the Punisher,he had no title",seriously??What the hell did Margarito bring to the table then??Floyd & Manny are 2 superstar fighters that get away with fighting old,shot,punchworn fighters all the while being called great!!But there are indeed fighters right now at 147 & 154 that beats them both,but we'll never know because they'll continue to avoid them & keep beating guy's they're supposed to while Floyd will continue to get hated for it & Pacman will be adored for it!!
                Last edited by Bushbaby; 11-19-2010, 08:04 AM.

Comment

good read all around and the fact is everybody knows what this guy says is true about styles making fights. but yea, u say that and ur hating. i dont even waste my time anymore. lets just enjoy some boxing and ignore the haters, stans, crybabies on both sides.

Comment

Give it up, buddy. You can't win when it comes to, Manny Pacquiao. As Jeff Mayweather stated, either you bow down or **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      As Jeff Mayweather stated, either you bow down or fuck off.
                      Sad too when all the Pac-kers were sucking Jeff's dick after Jeff gave Manny his props after destroying Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X