1983 Greg Page question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Greg doing these days?

Comment

hi mate, Greg is ok he was in hospital a while back with Pneumonia which as you can understand can lead to complications in Greg condistion.

I havent heard from Greg and Patricia for a while and am still waiting for the interview to be returned but thats ok, cant hassle folk in thier situation and im sure it will come back in good time.

the last correspondence i had from the guys ill post below at some point as itc is connected to Patrica's work in raising awareness for injured boxers, she sure is a special and strong lady .

Comment

Thanks for the info! I wish Greg all the best and believe he will get better again at some point.It's great that Patricia is raising awareness concerning the issue of injured boxers, maybe someday she can get on one of these commissions and clean it up.

Comment

SHE IS CERITALY TRIYNG I WAS GOING TO POST IT HERE BUT ITS FAR TOO LONG.

if you want a read pm me your emial mate ill happily send over the (4) emails containing some interesting stuff on greg and his career.

Comment

just another update Greg is to be inducted to the IBHOF this year.

Congrats Greg

Comment

That's great!

Comment

I agree about asking questions, if your a public figure & had a public career, then your open to debate, questions, comments & anything else that people may have, no matter your condition, it's a very Legit question about Stevenson, I was young at that time, but I was big into boxing & I foresaw a future bout at almost anytime with Stevenson, then all of a sudden, you never heard a thing about it, it's pretty clear something happened, all you have to do if you have email contact with him is say, that this is the question that keeps popping up a lot & people who enjoyed his career would like an answer directly from the source, maybe, just maybe if he gives an honest answer, it could help & clear up some questions about him & this time period in his career.

Comment

Rspen46,

That what I felt at the time, but I didn't what to get into a major ruckus about it.Unfortunately, it seems that J doesn't post here anymore, and in addition, Greg died about 4 years ago, and his wife passed not too soon after.Stevenson, and why he asked to be dropped from #2 in the WBA ratings around the Jimmy Young fight are the two biggest questions I would ask him.

Comment

Working...
                  X