Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Guererro even an option and how are there posts even trying to justify this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Guererro even an option and how are there posts even trying to justify this?

Seriously this is crap if its true,biggest pile a **** ive seen in a while anyone who can possibly try to justify this might as well just go suck Floyds **** cause thats all you are a **** sucking fanboy...if this fight happens it would be the biggest cherry pick of the last 50 years.serious this has to be a joke,tell me he is going to announce a fight with Martinez or Manny cause this is a circus act...hell Bradley fighting Gurerro would be a joke to me Khan fighting him would be a joke..

call me crazy but I don't think he's being considered at all I think people (golden boy) just want his name to get out in the public, it raises his stock up. I think it's Canelo and maybe maybe maybe cotto.

Comment

floyd mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        Seriously this is crap if its true,biggest pile a **** ive seen in a while anyone who can possibly try to justify this might as well just go suck Floyds **** cause thats all you are a **** sucking fanboy...if this fight happens it would be the biggest cherry pick of the last 50 years.serious this has to be a joke,tell me he is going to announce a fight with Martinez or Manny cause this is a circus act...hell Bradley fighting Gurerro would be a joke to me Khan fighting him would be a joke..

if you're handing out fanboy hats you ought to get a fitted one for yourself

crikey

whatever happened to holding rockfights outdoors when you live in a glass house?

Comment

Originally posted by new england View Post
          if you're handing out fanboy hats you ought to get a fitted one for yourself

crikey

whatever happened to holding rockfights outdoors when you live in a glass house?
          boy please get the hell out of my thread wit dat bull****

Comment

Awful choice of opponent. Pointless.

Comment

Larry stop being such an attention whore drama queen.

Who mentioned Guerrero? Anyone from Floyd camp?

Comment

fight Manny or MARTINEZ OR GO TO JAIL

Comment

Spadafora
                  Maidana
                  Matt Hatton
                  Kermit Cintron
                  Paulie
                  Morales

Yep Mayweather was in "talks" with all of them as well. Stop being silly people.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    fight Manny or MARTINEZ OR GO TO JAIL

Comment

Working...
                    X