Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: F**k Max Kellerman and Everyone Counting Me Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios: F**k Max Kellerman and Everyone Counting Me Out!

Bam Bam Brandon Rios spent his Sunday afternoon hosting a charity event for his foundation Momentum 4 Life as well as Padres Contra Cancer in Westlake Village. Fans and supporters had the opportunity to mix and mingle with Rios with all proceeds from the event going to help both foundations.

While Rios was focused on his event, he still took time out to talk about boxing and his upcoming fight in China versus Manny Pacquiao on November 23rd. Rios is confident he will be victorious but he has been recently bothered by the critics not giving him a chance in this contest.

More recently he pointed out that after Ruslan Provodnikov defeated Mike Alvarado this past Saturday night, many were already talking if a Provodnikov and Pacquiao fight would be possible making it seem like a Pacquiao win over Rios was a foregone conclusion. [Click Here To Read More]

Everybody counting Brandon out is right...

There is only one factor unaccounted for, and that's how Pacquiao will perform after the KO...

If anything of the Pre-KO Pac is still there, Brandon's dead

Comment

I hope rios gets on stage and tells kellerman, "hbo needs to fire you!" seckback can play elerbe, "you heard him!"

Comment

I honestly used to like Max but now he gets on my nerves. The things he says are just idiotic, and I'm not talking about this specific topic of Rios vs Pac.

I love it when Roy puts Max in his place because Max has never even seen the inside of a gym before.

Comment

i hope pac give rios the margarito treatment! its just too bad i dont think pac has it in him anymore to dish out that kinda beating. everything that comes outta rios mouth is fuk this fuk that fuk fuk fuk fuk!

Comment

Bam bam, you're my boy blue! But I'm sorry to say, you will get ko'd 4-6 round. Your style plays perfectly with pac. This will be hatton-margarito type fight for pac, and you seen what happened to them. Hope to see you vs provo though because I doubt provo vs pac gets made

Comment

Did he just say **** you to me.

Comment

I like Rios and hope he wins, but I don't see it. Totally agree with him about Kellerman though.

Comment

NEWS FLASH!!!

Brandon Rios' mom and dad: "You're not gonna ****ing win, mijo."

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    I honestly used to like Max but now he gets on my nerves. The things he says are just idiotic, and I'm not talking about this specific topic of Rios vs Pac.

I love it when Roy puts Max in his place because Max has never even seen the inside of a gym before.
                    Roy is worse, the guy cheers for one fighter throughout the fight and disregards anything the other opponent does.

Comment

Working...
                    X