No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Alexander: Arias Reveals Why Floyd Tweeted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Alexander: Arias Reveals Why Floyd Tweeted

The more time I spend covering boxing, the more I seem to become embedded in the sport.

Focusing on articles, videos, and photos, there is no better place for me to get pure coverage than inside of the gyms and over the past three-plus years I’ve been able to chronicle some of the finest prospects in Las Vegas and California.

It was August of 2010 when I first crossed paths with Milwaukee, Wisconsin’s Luis ‘Cuba’ Arias, as the National Amateur champion was giving light heavyweight titlist Chad Dawson some lively work ahead of his clash with Jean Pascal later that month. I instantly spotted Arias’ strength and aggression in the ring and knew he would likely be making noise as a professional. [Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather Alexander aint getting my money.

Comment

This Arias dude said that Alexander is more exciting then Guerrero

I can pick a round from Guerrero-Katsidis & 1 round from Guerrero-Berto thats more exciting then Alexanders whole career

He also said that Guerrero only beat Berto at Welter but who has Alexander beat at 147? Maidana & old man Bailey

Comment

First time I will be skipping out on a Floyd ppv. Sorry, but I'm not even remotely interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          First time I will be skipping out on a Floyd ppv. Sorry, but I'm not even remotely interested.
          Even the haters who pay to see him lose will pass. Alexander's like a 100-1 underdog to me .

Comment

Im watching no matter who he fights. And so is this forum. Cut the **** everyone.

Comment

I am not staying up until 5-6AM and pay £15 to watch him fight Alexander. I will go to the trading block on the morning of the fight for the first time for a Floyd fight.

Comment

Good interview from this dude Arias, I'll keep an eye out for his future fights.

Comment

The easiest fight he'll have since Mitchell?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    shut up chump.the closer the fight gets here your jealousy and hate will make you itch to see the greatest fighter of this era do his thing.all roads lead to floyd mayweather jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X