Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Floyd up or down with his sports bets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Floyd up or down with his sports bets?

to those who follow Floyd on twitter, so far is he up or down with his sports bet? He bets at least $100,000 everytime.

just curious how much he is up or down right now.

why don't you tweet him about it?

Comment

who gives a ****? he can flush his $$$ down the toilet for all i care. his money can't buy him greatness. once he retires and gambles all his riches away like many boxers before him, he be nothing but a footnote in the pages of history

Comment

I'm a big fan of Floyd in the ring but let's be honest here, the guy is terrible with money.

Comment

who gives a damn

Comment

Originally posted by fly420
            Stupid moda****a why u care? U aint getting paid.
            coz I don't have money. I'm just curious with rich guys betting $100,000

Comment

Originally posted by Baho Titi View Post
              coz I don't have money. I'm just curious with rich guys betting $100,000
              As far as I can tell he's up. He posts his bets win / lose and he usually wins them. Maybe losing that big bet might put him close but in general he usually wins at about 80% rate. Since no one else will reply with a normal answer.

Comment

Gambling addicts always remember their wins and forget their loses. If they kept careful records most of them would find out they are losing money overall.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Gambling addicts always remember their wins and forget their loses. If they kept careful records most of them would find out they are losing money overall.
                  I can scroll through his twitter if you want me to give you an accurate number, but it's unlikely I'll do that because you can do it yourself. Either way who cares it's not a big issue, I'm more concerned with his next fight and who it'll be and when.

Comment

Hes obviously down

If he won most of his bets, Vegas would start to limit him because he bets so much

But they all want his action which tells me that he loses more bets than he wins

And the 2 times he announced his play before it happened, they both lost
                    Duke vs N.C. and Michigan vs Alabama

Comment

Working...
                    X