Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIVE ME ONE good reason why PAC needs to get tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
    paraphrase that:

to prove to a convicted drug dealer and to all the i-know-steriods-thanks-to-wikipedia experts like me that he's clean
    160+ said the possibility is there. 130+ think he is. This was a Boxingscene poll. My guess is that they're all crackheads?

Comment

Reasons:

#1. Ariza: "I'm responsible for Manny takes. He has no idea what he takes."

#2. Arum: "Manny has a phobia about needles."

#3. Other fighters have been tested and found "not guilty" until they got busted.

#4. Roach: "I don't care what they use. Manny will pass any test."
      (not verbatim)

#5. Team Pacquiao agreed to get tested by the USADA, then changed their minds at the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by struglerer View Post
        any proof??...............................hearsay?.... .................propaganda?.....................c uriosity?
        You mean why should Pac and Floyd be tested. If am not mistaken Floyd will be going through the same test.

If a fighter refuses to be tested. It makes for even a bigger reason he should be.

Comment

To prove he's clean.. simply put, Floyd's taking the same test so no excuses and by the way Floyd has no tattooes Manny does! Just something of note..

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            You mean why should Pac and Floyd be tested. If am not mistaken Floyd will be going through the same test.

If a fighter refuses to be tested. It makes for even a bigger reason he should be.
            yep by the sanctioned sport commision.......not some..............olympic panel

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            To prove he's clean.. simply put, Floyd's taking the same test so no excuses and by the way Floyd has no tattooes Manny does! Just something of note..

To prove hes clean..........where do you live????lol

Comment

4 ****IN 40 million dollars thats Mother****in why..

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                160+ said the possibility is there. 130+ think he is. This was a Boxingscene poll. My guess is that they're all crackheads?
                Point exactly.

Comment

Because he is on ROIDS and by him taking the test will prove he is innocent??

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    well they are on boxingscene...........

Comment

To prove he's clean.. simply put! Floyd will undergo the same tests so there's no excuses. Also Floyd isnt the one with all the tatooes Manny is.. just something to note.

Comment

Working...
                      X