Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fao boxingscene members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali has a pretty good defense too, that is why it was hard for Johnson to land anything without getting countered. Stylistically this fight was probably boring for that very reason.

Comment

first of all i doubt this is really kevin johnson..and if it is you need to give vitali your check..you fought like pure **** last night

Comment

Time spent on boxingscene could be time spent in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          Vitali has a pretty good defense too, that is why it was hard for Johnson to land anything without getting countered. Stylistically this fight was probably boring for that very reason.
          I wouldn't say Vitali has that good of a defense. Vitali was open for the left hook and especially the overhand right. More so the overhand right.

Comment

I don't believe its him... Looked through his other posts and this guy seems more interested in hanging in 'Multiply your E-Point' threads

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
              First let me start by apologizing for my disgusting performance......VITALI KLITSCHKO IS A TRUE CHAMPION, AND A FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER.

I studied numerous tapes on him, and he simply beat me at my own game: I said I would show more when I stepped up, and that is exactly what the TRUE CHAMP did............All I saw on tape, compared to what he did in the ring was different (typical champ material)

I have nothing but HONOR, REPSECT, and LOVE for both brothers, they are true champions

My sincerest apologies for being so god dang *****ty last night

VITALI does not need any blame for his performance, he is A TRUE CHAMPION

Good night,
              Get the fuck outta here. You aint Kevin Johnson.

I doubt that a HW contender spends hours in a "multiply your points" thread.

Comment

It's not him, but either way, Johnson should never get a Title shot again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  It's not him, but either way, Johnson should never get a Title shot again.
                  Why would anyone want to pose as Johnson though? Its not like he was a huge name before this fight, I'm guessing it might be someone related to him.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                    I don't believe its him... Looked through his other posts and this guy seems more interested in hanging in 'Multiply your E-Point' threads
                    the point giver should bequeath him some points so he can retain his dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
                      First let me start by apologizing for my disgusting performance......VITALI KLITSCHKO IS A TRUE CHAMPION, AND A FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER.

I studied numerous tapes on him, and he simply beat me at my own game: I said I would show more when I stepped up, and that is exactly what the TRUE CHAMP did............All I saw on tape, compared to what he did in the ring was different (typical champ material)

I have nothing but HONOR, REPSECT, and LOVE for both brothers, they are true champions

My sincerest apologies for being so god dang *****ty last night

VITALI does not need any blame for his performance, he is A TRUE CHAMPION

Good night,
                      Stop acting like you're Johnson you lying no life *******... No way you're Johnson cause you paid your bets right after the fight was over... What the hell fighter looses a fight and immedietly goes on boxingscene to pay his e-point bets... fkn losers these days

Comment

Working...
                      X