• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Nobody with sense is impressed with Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      i derived amusement from this sentence.

welcome back, btw. it had been speculated that you would be gone for some time after the Rosado thing.
      Nobody was man enough to take the bet. I did give up my avi and Sig for a year. The Rosado fight look similar to what I expected until that eye busted open.

Comment

Vargas > Alvarez

What is Fernando supposed to say?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          You fight him then!
          After Ivan Calderon finally gets what is coming to him, Vargas will be next.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            In 4 years Canelo will be in his prime, hes just 22 and still learning
            is Golden Boy and the vile scumbags at the WBC gonna protect him until then?

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              I don't know what exactly it is you guys look for when talking skill. Matt Hatt is easily the best boxer in his family which is no knock on him. Though his resume or lack of a resume at154 is up for question. I was rather impressed with what he did versus Canelo. He's a great test for any hot **** fighter coming up. There absolutely won't be many fighters at 147 or 154 that will knock him out.
              Do you really believe this? Mathew is easily a better boxer than Ricky? Great test? You really are a student who needs to do some homework

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
                That was a great era for fightgers at 147-154!

Odh, Tito, Mosley, QUARTAY, Vargas, Campas, mayorga, also had allot of greats on their way out. Thou sweat pea held his own with the younger guys. All fought all.
                that is the very generation i was lamenting the passing of in the aforementioned conversation, my friend. what days those were. Quartey-DLH, hooooo-boy, what a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                  Do you really believe this? Mathew is easily a better boxer than Ricky? Great test? You really are a student who needs to do some homework
                  Yes,Yes, and yes. Its strange how many guys come from the EU with a big hype and I am regularly dissapointed. Then you have a guy like Matthew who can actually compete and gets no fanfare. Skill for skill he is easily better than Ricky. At his age I still couldn't see him doing worse against Pacquiao right now.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    Yes,Yes, and yes. Its strange how many guys come from the EU with a big hype and I am regularly dissapointed. Then you have a guy like Matthew who can actually compete and gets no fanfare. Skill for skill he is easily better than Ricky. At his age I still couldn't see him doing worse against Pacquiao right now.
                    I really don't know how to have an intelligent conversation with someone who thinks M Hatton is skilled let alone bet on Rosado vs GGG. Better do some more homework

Comment

Vargas > Alvarez

Comment

Working...
                      X