No announcement yet.

Cocaine Found in Hector Camachos Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    They were probably high and said or did something to piss someone off and BOOM

10 baggies? dude was slanging

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but has "anyone" have come back from being brain dead?
      i've read that it has happened but is very very rare.

Comment

There have been cases where doctors have declared someone brain dead but they've recovered. It's extremely rare though and they later say that the "brain death" diagnosis by the doctor could have been wrong.

But 99% of cases when you're brain dead it's game over.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            No, once you are brain dead, its over man
            No it isn't.

There have been exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
              nah.

RIP Macho Camacho.
              Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              No, once you are brain dead, its over man
              That's what I figured.

I remember being a kid and one of the first times I saw him fight was his first fight against Haugen.

Damn

Comment

Macho was heacy into drugs, no surprise. Probably a drug deal gone bad, they were trying to rob him or he owed someone money I'm guessing.

Sad end to a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                  i've read that it has happened but is very very rare.
                  Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  There have been cases where doctors have declared someone brain dead but they've recovered. It's extremely rare though and they later say that the "brain death" diagnosis by the doctor could have been wrong.

But 99% of cases when you're brain dead it's game over.
                  Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  No it isn't.

There have been exceptions.
                  Oh schittt

There's hope

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

At least 10 baggies of cocaine were found at the scene where Hector "Macho" Camacho was shot last night ... this according to officials in Puerto Rico.

Cops say ... Camacho's friend, who was driving the car, was in possession of 9 baggies of coke ... and a 10th baggie was found inside the vehicle. Cops say the 10th baggie was open when they found it.

As we previously reported, Camacho and his friend Adrian Mojica Moreno were hit in a drive-by shooting while sitting inside of a parked car.

Moreno died at the scene ... and Camacho -- who was hit multiple times in the face and neck -- was rushed to a nearby hospital where he went into cardiac arrest.

Camacho is reportedly brain dead ... and doctors have said he will need a miracle to survive.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/21/hector...#ixzz2CtBvG9Uw
                    That's what happened when u hang with the wrong crowd!! Floyd will probably end up the same!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      That's what happened when u hang with the wrong crowd!! Floyd will probably end up the same!!

what does hector camacho have anything in the world to do with floyd? i know you cant seem to get floyd nuts out of your mouth, but this is about macho camacho, so if you got nothin to contribute then gtfo you assclown pacturd.

Comment

Working...
                      X