No announcement yet.

Ponce De Leon vs Sparring Partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    Wow, lets be sure to hold back the black guy, but nobody make any attempt to hold back the one who actually started the whole mess... Hell, might as well let him get 5 or 6 more cheap shots in before anyone decides to hold him back... Jeez
    Cause it was the Mexican who was flipping his sparring partner and all.

Comment

hahahaah overhand left

Comment

Wow, lets be sure to hold back the black guy, but nobody make any attempt to hold back the one who actually started the whole mess... Hell, might as well let him get 5 or 6 more cheap shots in before anyone decides to hold him back... Jeez
        How was it Ponce starting it when the other guy flipped him? That was the 30 sec bell warning, not the end. Dude just flipped him for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          How was it Ponce starting it when the other guy flipped him? That was the 30 sec bell warning, not the end. Dude just flipped him for no reason.
          Maybe hoskins thought it was the end of the sparring round and ponce still keeps coming at him. I was thinking that counter right made ponce crazy mad.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            It was not the 30sec bell warning, it was the end of the round and De Leon clearly cheap shot Hoskins

Comment

Clearly, Ponce should have not hit him after the bell.

The only thing I can think that upset him is that his partner was going hard... Ponce puts him in the corner and throws some shots, but not with bad intentions......Hopskins was looking to lay out PONCE...Why would Hopskins go full force in an obvious work only sparring session? The answer is that he is an obvious Richard....

His corner was yelling rip that shyt and get yours????What the fck?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                You're joking right? You thought chess-playing, tea-drinking, emotionless looking Lennox Lewis was a hot head?
                lewis was a hot head. i'ts been a while since i saw the video where williams throws him, but he keeps getting up and wants to fight. they have to stop them because it's so close to a mutlimillion dollar fight.

and about 99% of all HW are alphamales. most weight class boxers arent, not the small ones, anyway.

there's a mentality that comes with being the biggest and most dangerous man in every room you walk into that some people just won't understand. it goes far beyond convention.

the fact of the matter is that if a strong 200 lb man got his hands on tiny little ponce there wouldnt be a damn thing ponce could do about it.
                Last edited by New England; 10-01-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  You're joking right? You thought chess-playing, tea-drinking, emotionless looking Lennox Lewis was a hot head?
                  My thoughts exactly, where did that come from?.

Comment

Typical

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      lewis was a hot head. i'ts been a while since i saw the video where williams throws him, but he keeps getting up and wants to fight. they have to stop them because it's so close to a mutlimillion dollar fight.

and about 99% of all HW are alphamales. most weight class boxers arent, not the small ones, anyway.

there's a mentality that comes with being the biggest and most dangerous man in every room you walk into that some people just won't understand. it goes far beyond convention.

the fact of the matter is that if a strong 200 lb man got his hands on tiny little ponce there wouldnt be a damn thing ponce could do about it.
                      My son was 2009 Jo National Champ at 110 pounds a 6 foot 200 pound Black man at least 25 tried to punk him in the streets the black dudes comes at him my son lays him out for the knock out ,guy was out before he hit the ground and I bet he told none of his brothers that a little guy who looked like a white dude layed him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X