Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any Welterweight in history that could go through Oscar's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say ray robinson, hearns, and sugar ray leonard could do it

Comment

De La Hoya shouldnt have faced Hopkins. Anyone thats not a natural 160 pounder in that list loses to Hopkins, which means only Robinson has a chance to finish undefeated.

Comment

Comment

lol @ 6 votes for Khan

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
            lol @ 6 votes for Khan
            He beats Hopkins by DQ when his fragile self snaps in half during a clinch.

Comment

NO ONE gets out of it with less than 3 losses

Comment

I like how everyone around here hates catchweights so much, but don't seem to remember or care that Hopkins-De La Hoya was at a catchweight.

Comment

Not sure Pac should be listed, the circumstances around that fight are not typical, and Oscar should not receive any credit for making that fight.

The two biggest problems are Hopkins and Whitaker. Can't see someone starting from where Oscar did and beating both, unless they are one of the GOATs like Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I like how everyone around here hates catchweights so much, but don't seem to remember or care that Hopkins-De La Hoya was at a catchweight.
                    CW's only matter to people who are trying to discredit fighters they don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Not sure Pac should be listed, the circumstances around that fight are not typical, and Oscar should not receive any credit for making that fight.

The two biggest problems are Hopkins and Whitaker. Can't see someone starting from where Oscar did and beating both, unless they are one of the GOATs like Robinson.
                      I don't care if Robinson is the most amazing godly mythical figure he is losing at least 3x

Comment

Working...
                      X