Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people still believe Berto can beat Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people still believe Berto can beat Bradley?

Regardless of what you thought happened Saturday, one thing is for sure; Tim Bradley is a great fighter and did a lot of good things against Manny.

With that said, I remember going into the fight, there were posters who thought Berto could/would beat Bradley.

After seeing Bradley's chin, durability, toughness and boxing skills, how could a fighter like Berto ever beat Bradley?
    Berto
    55.10%
    Bradley
    34.69%
    Still a toss up
    10.20%

I think Berto probably would beat him tbh

Too big, too strong. I don't think Bradley would have enough power to keep him off, he'd walk straight through that pathetic excuse for a jab.

Comment

Bradley would probably outwork Berto.

Comment

Berto already beat Bradley in tge AMS but who.knows. . .

Comment

I see it as a close fight that could go either way but I think Bradley wins a close decision by winning the late rounds. Berto can't go at a fast pace without gassing out and holding. Bradley has the strenth to break free of the clinches and get his punches in.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Bradley would probably outwork Berto.
            Why don't you give him a vote. He is losing this poll by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
              Regardless of what you thought happened Saturday, one thing is for sure; Tim Bradley is a great fighter and did a lot of good things against Manny.

With that said, I remember going into the fight, there were posters who thought Berto could/would beat Bradley.

After seeing Bradley's chin, durability, toughness and boxing skills, how could a fighter like Berto ever beat Bradley?
              Berto is the beter boxer but Bradley's condtion is far better than Berto's which Berto will win early rounds and Bradley will come strong from rounds 7 to 12 Bradley SD in 12

Comment

We've seen Berto not respond well to pressure... Bradley can't punch but there's something to be said for him sticking on you and not going down vs Pac despite huge lefts he'd walk into. I can never bet on Berto. Too much flash, not enough substance for me. Bradley with the infinitely better resume so I'll go with him til proven otherwise

Comment

Yes, twice

Comment

I don't and have never thought Berto could beat Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X