• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor Ortiz and Abner Mares

Comment

Antonio Demarco

Comment

I cant wait for "El Canelo" to come to the States, That De Marco kid that beat Kid Diamond on showtime looks pretty tough, A couple of prospects coming out of Oxnard seem pretty good but I cant remember names.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
          I cant wait for "El Canelo" to come to the States, That De Marco kid that beat Kid Diamond on showtime looks pretty tough, A couple of prospects coming out of Oxnard seem pretty good but I cant remember names.
          Bam Bam Rios who just beat a real solid Oscar Meza who beat Paez Jr a while back

Miguel Angel Garcia younger brother of Grandpa Garcia and said to be the best of the Garcia brothers. Good talented kid

gotta give my boy Charles Huerta props he has been fighting some tough opp for a young kid barely 10 fights in. He is the co-headline June 11th on Versus

Comment

linares and antillion

Comment

Abner mares gor Rail roaded with that injury he had but he's back and hopefully he gets his chance at a big fight soon, he might need 1 or 2 more fights to loose that ring rust.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                linares and antillion
                Linares is Venezuelan.

Comment

Vicious Victor Ortiz easily

on a lower tier are:

Perro Angulo
                  Abner Mares
                  Urbano Antillon

who i htink are decent but would get beat by the best in the division...

the rest, jc jr, omar chavez, canelo alvarez, demarco have no chance against top contenders....

Comment

I think Ortiz has to be the best of the bunch but I'm really interested in 'Canelo' guy is young and is building up quite a fan base down there in Messico.

Comment

1. Perro Angulo
                      2. Abner Mares
                      3. Urbano Antillon

Comment

Working...
                      X