No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedro Diaz Talks Cotto, Juanma, Rigondeaux, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pedro Diaz Talks Cotto, Juanma, Rigondeaux, More

It was recently announced that esteemed trainer Pedro Díaz will be working with former WBO super-bantamweight and featherweight champion, Juan Manuel López.

BoxingScene had the opportunity to speak to the Cuban boxing guru by telephone from his Miami home on several subjects, including López, Guillermo Rigondeaux and others.

BoxingScene.com: Pedro, I understand you will be working with Juan Manuel López, is that correct?

Yes, I’m working with Juan. We did some medical tests such as an electrocardiogram, also some blood tests, and everything looks positive. So, from the medical point of view it’s all good. Now we can look to reorganize his career. [Click Here To Read More]

... Diaz didn't forget to mention that he likes Carl Froch and his team! Interesting... Very interesting...

Comment

Pedro Diaz is a class act. I liked how he handled this interview especially the questions about Rigo being disrespected and Cotto.

Comment

He's a really positive guy.

Comment

Now that's what you call class. All the best to you Pedro.

Comment

He was sounding intelligent until he said Freddy Roach is the best trainer in the world. WTF!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
              He was sounding intelligent until he said Freddy Roach is the best trainer in the world. WTF!?!?
              ... Tongue in cheek?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane
                If you follow Diaz then you would know he has ALWAYS called Roach the best trainer.

It's all opinion based.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

One of my favorite current trainers pure class this guy is

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post

Freddie Roach used to train Guillermo Rigondeaux. Rigo was a beast with knock out power under Roach. Pedro Diaz know's what he's talking about, Roach is still a great trainer, and he respects him.

Comment

Working...
                    X