No announcement yet.

Illuminati card game, your thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminati card game, your thoughts?

The Illuminati card game was created in 1994 by a fellow named Steve Jackson. The card game is your regular old card game with the ultimate purpose of winning is to take over the world. However, what I found noteworthy about this card game is the depiction on some of the cards... Allow me to illustrate.

A bit odd...

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      A bit odd...
      To say the least, in addition apparently the secret service raided the creator of the game, Steve Jacksons headquarters and confiscated his computers in 1990.

Comment

That's creepy. their displaying there agenda in plain sight. yet some folks are still to blind to see.

Comment

http://thedoggstar.com/articles/the-...uminati-cards/

Explains the card in who ever wrote this point of view. There's a couple of really weird cards tho.

Comment

Tarot cards are more real. But so are old maid and go fish decks.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              http://thedoggstar.com/articles/the-...uminati-cards/

Explains the card in who ever wrote this point of view. There's a couple of really weird cards tho.
              Interesting...

Comment

My thoughts?

It sounds like a card game played mostly by single, unemployed, basement dwelling, 20-something, conspiratorial neckbeards who've never seen a vagina outside of the confines of their computer monitor.

Comment

The last card looks weird. Was he supposed to represent President Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    My thoughts?

It sounds like a card game played mostly by single, unemployed, basement dwelling, 20-something, conspiratorial neckbeards who've never seen a vagina outside of the confines of their computer monitor.
                    Sounds like your kind of game then.

Comment

Working...
                    X