No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: Arce Wants More Money Than He Deserves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: Arce Wants More Money Than He Deserves

WBO and Ring jr. featherweight king Nonito Donaire, Jr. expressed his frustrations regarding his potential December 15th opponent Jorge Arce, stating that the fight is likely not happening due to Arce's allegedly lofty financial demands.

"We already tried to ink the fight 5 or 6 times, but they keep on demanding everything. I have the belt and yet they're still demanding?" Donaire told our sports media partner Snow Badua of PTV Sports.

"Arce knows I'm going to his lair. They know that I'm fighting though I'm still injured. Yet they still don't want to get the fight done," Donaire added.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't be surprised if Arce draws more then Nonito.

Comment

then fight rigo........

Comment

C'mon donaire....rigo still looking for an opponent for the same date..c'mon man...man up!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised if Arce draws more then Nonito.
          he prolly does..does'nt stop him or anyone to ask more money than they are worth....

what nonito needs to do is back his claim instaed of just opening his damn mouth...

Comment

What choices do you have donaire. Arce probably have a larger following then you and if you dont fight him who are you going to fight?

Comment

Rigondeaux would probably take the fight for that amount of money you want Arce to take. Not hating on Nonito at all, but if money is the issue, Rigondeaux is the probably the solution, I'm sure he'd take short money.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                C'mon donaire....rigo still looking for an opponent for the same date..c'mon man...man up!!!!
                f0ck rigondeaux..he's irrelevant at this point moneywise or legacywise

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  f0ck rigondeaux..he's irrelevant at this point moneywise or legacywise
                  Donaire..is that you?

Comment

Then tell Arum to feed you the "greatest prospect of all-time".

Comment

Working...
                    X